Uh, ok.....

/ Uh, ok..... #1  

repete

Veteran Member
Tractor
L2550DT IH584-4WD
But the sheep wool appeal the conviction saying it is mutton but pork barrel politicians using him to knit a web of deceit to evict the sheep to make more room for pigs.

Last edited:
   / Uh, ok..... #2  
I would have sentenced him to Cabrito.

/ Uh, ok..... #4  
Ha - - what a world - they put a sheep in jail and we can't jail theives? Interesting. Wonder who represented the sheep in court? Good news for sheep. BETTER than entering the food chain. Wonder if being in prison will be a SHEAR experience for him.

/ Uh, ok..... #6  
Not terribly related but makes me smile every time my wife tells the story.

As a child, they had "Lammie", a baby lamb. Turns out after it grew up that Lammie was a Rammie. I don't think it was a house pet per se' but it lived at their house (of which they also had a pool)

Turns out that Lammie was a fine, adorable pet......until..... you accidently petted it on the head. This is when its instincts took over and it thought it was Ram time, ready to head butt.

Fast forward. All the kids are splashing in the pool. Their grandmother drove up to visit. Lammie the Ram went over to visit/greet Grandma..... Grandma not knowing all the animal rules, patted it on the head. Which then caused it to lower its head a bit.....back up.... and BOOM, started to chase Grandma around the yard thinking it was GAME ON!

Grandma finally jumped into the pool to escape the head butts from Lambie the Ram. Wife says that the kids had screamed out to Grandma to NOT pet it on the head but it was too late.

/ Uh, ok..... #10  
Not terribly related but makes me smile every time my wife tells the story.

As a child, they had "Lammie", a baby lamb. Turns out after it grew up that Lammie was a Rammie. I don't think it was a house pet per se' but it lived at their house (of which they also had a pool)

Turns out that Lammie was a fine, adorable pet......until..... you accidently petted it on the head. This is when its instincts took over and it thought it was Ram time, ready to head butt.

Fast forward. All the kids are splashing in the pool. Their grandmother drove up to visit. Lammie the Ram went over to visit/greet Grandma..... Grandma not knowing all the animal rules, patted it on the head. Which then caused it to lower its head a bit.....back up.... and BOOM, started to chase Grandma around the yard thinking it was GAME ON!

Grandma finally jumped into the pool to escape the head butts from Lambie the Ram. Wife says that the kids had screamed out to Grandma to NOT pet it on the head but it was too late.
Funny story --- but GREAT picture of the dog. Ha