Ultimate Select Garden Tractors X700-X748?

/ Ultimate Select Garden Tractors X700-X748? #11  
Anyone heard or seen anymore on this change? The dealers should soon be back with some more news or pictures?

LJR

/ Ultimate Select Garden Tractors X700-X748? #12  
here's a picture doctored by Deere in Nederland. Current X595 with new X748 John Deere hood stripe pasted in.

Note, like UK, they don't seem to offer gas in Nederland, just diesel.

/ Ultimate Select Garden Tractors X700-X748? #13  
I think thats a pretty bad Photoshop job by Deere. I saw a picture of the X700 in the salesmanual, and it looks more like the X500 pictures floating on the internet with the wide yellow stripe. I believe they will have a family appearance. Other than the yellow stripe, it looked pretty much the same as today's X-Series.

/ Ultimate Select Garden Tractors X700-X748? #14  
X700 stripe in upper picture seems to match the label from JD Parts, before Deere pulled X700 from public access. Narrow stripe instead of (apparent) wide stripe on X500 from Sarasota. "John Deere" lettering pulled into stripe instead of extending past it. That's why I latched on to photo, it's actually what I thought the JDParts label would look like on actual tractor. Easier to buff/sand cheap orange peel from paint since label edge is straight. Sorry, if I'm going to pay that much for a tractor, want the paint quality to at least compare to an econobox's quality. Little griped have to do itmyself, but rest of design/engineering/quality execution appears impressive. (wish they would put tacky "ultimate" on though. Ultimate appaers right with X728 on JDParts label. ugh, Doesn't show up in Nederland picture, but they updated old picture so who knows. Old lettering still shows up in instrument panel photo.

Of course, what you say could be right, JDParts info was early, and they just pulled it so they could update it with the latest info... We'll know soon...

/ Ultimate Select Garden Tractors X700-X748? #15  
Here's a fresh picture from the UK website.
x700_small.jpg