Under the Tree

/ Under the Tree #11  
Boots,
Thats a step in the right direction /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gifbut the wrong <font color=green>color<font color=green>. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

<font color=black>Think<font color=black> <font color=orange> orange <font color=orange><font color=black>like the sun that way you be warm and blue sky ahead.<font color=black>

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ Under the Tree #12  
Boots,

My wife got me a tractor like that a few years back, before I got my first "full size" tractor. She thought it was real funny until I ask her if she had ever heard of zirconium (sp?). It was all in fun, although it did stop the "here is the tractor you want so bad" remarks. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

MarkV

/ Under the Tree #13  
My wife was very good to me this year: I just told her I needed a new watch and belt, which she bought. But I was very surprised and pleased to find a new Stihl Proline chainsaw under the tree. Could be all of those woodcutting trips we spent together when I spent more time working on the old saw instead of cutting wood. She did have excellent judgement and got the Prosaw, instead of the light duty model. What a good forester's wife!

/ Under the Tree #14  
Thomas,
At this point, I would take most any 'real' tractor, even an orange one. I know they're excellent tractors, but my wife says it will clash with our barn and pasture. I have to live with her, you guys I can unplug at any time. ;-)

MarkV,
I know what you mean about people making fun of your desire for a tractor. My wife says I have a tractor 'fetish', and the guys at the office accuse me of looking at my 'tractor ****' when I'm surfing for my favorite information. I'll keep the zirconium idea in mind.

I'm headed today hopefully to look at a used tractor (JD 2240), so maybe it will be a good one and affordable. I'd like a new one, but it's tough to pay $20k right now after Christmas.

Take Care,
Boots.

/ Under the Tree #15  
jyoutz,
Do you think the watch and belt might have something in common w/ the chainsaw. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Have fun way down there and think of us way up here where the windchill -17 below. /w3tcompact/icons/crazy.gif

/ Under the Tree #16  
Boots,
You need not say anymore Boots,for I to been down that road more than once!! /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Tractor ****...now thats a cute one. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

Just wait until you do get your tractor,than the remarks will fly for sure. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Under the Tree #17  
Didn't get anything for my tractor. I must have bought everything and used it before the wife could put it under Christmas tree. It still was a very Merry Christmas here in Michigan.

ronh/w3tcompact/icons/cool.gif

/ Under the Tree #18  
Thomas, Must be tough. We're a warm 10 degrees this evening. No wind though, so no wind chill.

/ Under the Tree #19  
<font color=red>Red Thomas, think RED</font color=red> /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif
<font color=orange>Orange</font color=orange> is just <font color=red>red</font color=red> with some extra <font color=yellow>yellow</font color=yellow>!

RobertN in Shingle Springs Calif

/ Under the Tree #20  
RobertN,
Yep your right about the <font color=red>red<font color=red><font color=black>but the <font color=orange> orange <font color=orange><font color=black> does make life a tad easier.<font color=black>/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif <font color=black>Does the picture indicate another <font color=red> Farmall <font color=red><font color=black> you have in mine to purchase? <font color=black> /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif