Loader Unlevel bucket

/ Unlevel bucket #51  
It would be nice if Doug (RKTractorGuy) could weigh in on this. With his industry experience and involvement with RK now, I imagine he could offer some input/solutions.

I'm not an RK owner but I got the impression that RK was monitoring TBN, to their credit. They probably still are. Weird...

/ Unlevel bucket #52  
I park my tractor on a level concrete slab underneath a carport and I keep the sharp part of the bucket pointed toward the slab to keep rain out of the bucket since it sticks out of the carport a bit. Last I checked the rear wheels were at the same pressure. The left side of the bucket (looked at from the driver seat) hits the slab about 1-2 inches before the right side. I'll do some more investigating when I get a chance with the bucket in the flat position and post results.

/ Unlevel bucket #54  
So I just came across this thread. My tractor is sitting at the dealer right now for an insurance claim on my loader, because the loader mounts on the tractor bent, and it was pretty much stated it was my problem due to using the root rake as a root rake... No big deal I can swallow it. The issue I have however is if multiple people are having this issue then somebody from RK needs to give an explanation. My tractor also has a warranty claim right now due to the 3 point controls being so tight that I had to rent another piece of equipment to finish grading a driveway pad because the tractor couldn't cut the mustard. I am really starting to get a bitter taste in my mouth with my RK considering what I have spent.

/ Unlevel bucket #55  
Apparently Doug is no longer with RK.

What are your sources on this info? I messaged him (through FB messenger) over the weekend (about something unrelated) and got a response.

/ Unlevel bucket #56  
What are your sources on this info? I messaged him (through FB messenger) over the weekend (about something unrelated) and got a response.

If RK is aware but silent, then I'd speculate they're worried about legal issues here.

/ Unlevel bucket
I got a call yesterday that the new cylinders are in. Looking to rent a trailer and take a couple days off work to haul the tractor down to the store. PorkChop, why in the world would they say it's because you used a root rake when RK sells grapples for that purpose. Maybe they really meant for the grapple to be used to pull Spanish moss out of the trees. If the cylinders don't fix it I guess they'll have to change the loaded next. I've been holding off on buying their grapple until it'll sit level.

/ Unlevel bucket #58  
I got a call yesterday that the new cylinders are in. Looking to rent a trailer and take a couple days off work to haul the tractor down to the store. PorkChop, why in the world would they say it's because you used a root rake when RK sells grapples for that purpose. Maybe they really meant for the grapple to be used to pull Spanish moss out of the trees. If the cylinders don't fix it I guess they'll have to change the loaded next. I've been holding off on buying their grapple until it'll sit level.

I'm guessing the cylinders won't help, but keep us updated!

/ Unlevel bucket #59  
The cylinders do not and are not intended to work in sync. The cylinders aren’t even because the frame isn’t even, not the other way around. Don’t believe me? Take the loader off the tractor while leaving the hoses hooked up and back away as far as the hoses will allow. Now operate the raise and lower function. Changing the cylinders will make no difference.

/ Unlevel bucket
With as many folks that have spoken up about having this issue since I first posted the issue back in April, I also have my doubts but they asked for pictures of the cylinders and so forth so I complied. I have a feeling that the manufacturer of the loader has an issue with the jig that holds the loader together for welding might not be completely in alignment but then again the loaders for the 24, 37 and 55 are all different so that would mean each jig would be off.