Unlevel bucket

/ Unlevel bucket #1  

jbak

Tractor
new holland tc35d
I have a 2001 New Holland TC25D and my front end loader bucket is unlevel. I don't know if it is a hydraulic problem or a bent shaft. My question is, is there a way to adjust the arms?
Thanks for your help.
Joe

/ Unlevel bucket #2  
Usually both arms are linked near bucket and that should keep bucket "level" I would suggest a picture of FEL .... It very well could be the arms and crossmember are wracked (bent) out of shape so they are no longer even, seriously doubt it is a hydraulic problem and more of bent "structure"....

Dale

/ Unlevel bucket #3  
Welcome to TN.
Can you post pictures bucket on flat surface ?

/ Unlevel bucket #4  
I have a 2001 New Holland TC25D and my front end loader bucket is unlevel. I don't know if it is a hydraulic problem or a bent shaft. My question is, is there a way to adjust the arms?
Thanks for your help.
Joe

Check the rear tire pressure...unequal pressure can show up as an out of level bucket on the front.

/ Unlevel bucket #5  
Thanks for your help.
Joe
Lift the loader and curl the empty bucket down as far as it will go. Both sides should hit the stops at the same time. If they don't, something isn't right.

Attachments

• StopLTrimmed.jpeg
    StopLTrimmed.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 73
  • stopRTrimmed.jpeg
    stopRTrimmed.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 71