Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #1  

Asteral

Gold Member
Tractor
LS TRACTORS
***NEW UPDATE*** WELL IT TOOK THEM LONG ENOUGH BUT HERE IT IS EVERYONE THE 4 RANGE 2021+ 20 SERIES SERVICE MANUAL - 20S RANGE4 2021-2022.pdf

**UPDATE** 5835R PARTS BOOK - 5835R.pdf

*UPDATE* i now have the new 2020+ 15 series service manual this will apply to both the K models and us 15 series cab and non cab versions - should have the new 20 series soon but there were so many changes on that model that's it taking way longer than it should to be made current version( i don't have access to this, i wish i did)
is sitting at around 1200 pages thus far and counting, but as soon as i can get my hands on a copy i'll post it here as well.

OK guys after much back and forth with Google, I've had to create an entirely new google drive account to be able to reupload this.

Part Books For Branson Equipment - Google Drive - part books

Servicing Manuals for Branson - Google Drive - servicing and operating manuals

if you find i have missed something i had posted before please let me know and I'll get it up asap - and i hope to have the new series 15/20 models manuals soon

Last edited:
   / Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #2  
Thanks for posting. I just bought a '21 20-series and there looks to be some significant changes.

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books
Thanks for posting. I just bought a '21 20-series and there looks to be some significant changes.
there are significant changes i'm currently waiting for BRanson to finish the finalization of the new service manuals, once they do that i'll be posting them here as well.

OK, guys i've just added the 2505( this works for all 05 models) service manual, as well as the 5835R service manual, hope to have the new 20 series soon.

ok slight update guys my google drive was hacked into over the weekend and they deleted all my files to make room for a bunch of garbage music( why they wouldn't just make an account themselves is beyond me) but due to this my post is not working right now, I'm working with google to get the problem solved but for the moment the links aren't gonna work properly or at all.
As soon as i can i hope to have these back up and working but for the moment i have to wait for Google to fix things on their end.

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #7  
Hi guys,
Any assistance with locating a manual or the switch would be greatly appreciated!

Note: This is NOT a slight on Asteral! I just happened to download his Branson 10-20 service manual.
I need a good service manual for a Branson 3510i. The only ones I can find are the same, flawed version! Their Chapter 2, Electrical, is all messed up! Example: starting with page 2-3, the pictures get out of synch with the text. The problem continues from there. There's even one page with multiple overlapping pages! This is Asteral's link:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NWHZrpUcdddkiiXAHFyyEcvYrGwLaUAa/view?usp=sharing - Older 10-20 series
Here's why I need the manual - I need to find the neutral safety switch! I have a NO-START CONDITION on my 3510i. I've had issues with what I think is either the neutral safety switch or clutch switch.
Any assistance with locating a manual or the switch would be greatly appreciated!
-Rick McD

no slight taken at all Rick, i know Branson was not very through with their old manuals i'll hit up Branson to see if i can get ahold of a better version of the wiring diagrams for you i'll let you know if i can come up with something a bit more accurate.

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #9  
no slight taken at all Rick, i know Branson was not very through with their old manuals i'll hit up Branson to see if i can get ahold of a better version of the wiring diagrams for you i'll let you know if i can come up with something a bit more accurate.
Asteral, Thank you for your understanding!
Say, whilst I have your attention, can you tell me where to find that pesky Neutral Safety Switch (NSS) on the Branson 3510i?
Over this last Winter, there were a couple of times that I had to jiggle the Fwd/Rvrs lever to get the tractor to start - that's what alerted me to a possible NSS problem. And, I'd say that I'm "mechanically-inclined".
I'm trying to track down the reason why, when I turn the key to the Start position after warming the glow plugs, that the starter motor doesn't run - not a sound, nothing dims or bets brighter, but just nothing happens. I'm pretty sure that I know what I'm looking for. Doesn't it sound like an NSS to you? I've found and tested the Clutch Switch. It's OK. There's no seat switch. Hmmm, is there a PTO switch? I don't have either a good schematic or a circuit diagram.
I've used manual transmissions all my life. I was an aircraft mechanic. I've maintained and driven my '70 Volvo (with no NSS thank goodness) since '76, (OK. So I'm a little nutty, too.)
Thank you again for your help,
Rick McD

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #10  
Hi, do you have the manuals for the old 3 cylinder 4020?