Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #31  
In the FB Branson tractors group there is a sticky which includes downloadable pdf's of several Branson manuals.
One is the 20 series Service manual which is like 311 pages long.
Interestingly, I see nobody but me on the FB group from here but that does mean it's got potential for new info over there. I'm not much of a FB person at all other than some family stuff, a sawmill group for Woodmizer owners and FB Marketplace to buy and sell for free. It has far more traffic than does this website when selling plus you can join localized groups to ensure your items are seen more so in regional rural areas like my own. It's far better than CL which has died off a bunch and must have hurt ebay a lot! But ebay is still the king of certain types of items.
FWIW-there are two Branson tractor groups on FB. One is VG and has lots of owners posting what's often very helpful information. The other group is basically a tractors for sale list which has zero information unless your a potential buyer for a Branson. You will quickly see the differences.
What FB group are you referring to? There 2 different ones,

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #32  
Any service manuals on the Branson 2610H? Can't find anything anywhere online.
The 2400 and 2610 are close to the same tractors other than a couple of thing weight, width,length

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #33  
I checked out the FB group, and the only 20 series doc they had was copyrighted in 2006 and covers 10 and 20 series tractors. The contents also seem to be in German. There are more recent 20 series manuals available in this thread.

@kantuckid , can you check to see if what I'm saying looks right on your end. It's VERY possible I'm looking at the wrong stuff!

In the meantime, here's hoping @Asteral will have an updated manual soon! I know there are a bunch of us hoping to see one!

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #34  
What FB group are you referring to? There 2 different ones,
Called- "Branson Compact Tractor Owners Group for the best group!
You can look at both and easily see that one is basically a sales device, it's called " Branson Tractor Enthusiasts" as no postings other than Bransons for sale on there. It's never had anything but an add on it from my looks and it doesn't allow other brands in the posts-has to be directly related to Branson. They tend to be dealer adds, not private sales but you'll see both.
The other has a lively, ongoing discussion of mostly small Bransons owned often by first time owners which is very common in recent years. There are also some experienced owner/users and I've learned a few things there. Definitely worth a look as Branson such a niche market tractor overall that information is minimal overall.

The 20 series is not in German if you read the actual manual itself. It does seem that way as I recall from maybe the cover page. I read through some of it-you quit too soon. There is only one service manual listed for 20 series. It's in English but several have commented that it does suffer from translation into English.
As to its date of publish I didn't say it was real current but it's more than I've seen anywhere else-so far...

Not to argue but where is a more up to date 20 series service manual online?

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #35  
Called- "Branson Compact Tractor Owners Group for the best group!
You can look at both and easily see that one is basically a sales device, it's called " Branson Tractor Enthusiasts" as no postings other than Bransons for sale on there. It's never had anything but an add on it from my looks and it doesn't allow other brands in the posts-has to be directly related to Branson. They tend to be dealer adds, not private sales but you'll see both.
The other has a lively, ongoing discussion of mostly small Bransons owned often by first time owners which is very common in recent years. There are also some experienced owner/users and I've learned a few things there. Definitely worth a look as Branson such a niche market tractor overall that information is minimal overall.

The 20 series is not in German if you read the actual manual itself. It does seem that way as I recall from maybe the cover page. I read through some of it-you quit too soon. There is only one service manual listed for 20 series. It's in English but several have commented that it does suffer from translation into English.
As to its date of publish I didn't say it was real current but it's more than I've seen anywhere else-so far...

Not to argue but where is a more up to date 20 series service manual online?
I belong to both and yes Branson Tractor Enthusiasts is a sales device. But that is the reason the group was made and is labeled as Buy and Sell Group. Branson Tractor Enthusiasts does have a discussion section but there is never much of it there it also is more sales posts. The group has 2,449 members and there is a large number of dealers involved in that group. Now Branson Compact Tractor Owners Group is just that 4,675 Branson owners with a few dealers mixed in and those dealers are not there to sell you something they are there to help you and maybe gain a customer. Both groups have members from across the county but unlike TractorBYNet doesn't have the site room to have things set up in categories to make it easier to find out stuff or see different issues that come up on these tractors. I like to see nothing better than for the owner group to build a drive page and had all the manuals to help assist its members but it is a lot of work finding them all and downloading them all to drive and then to find them in every language. Some of the manuals that I have found all seem to start off in language and then go to something else it can get really frustrating tying to find a good manual from Branson out on the web I know I have looked for ones on my 2610H and have not been able to find a one

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #36  
@kantuckid The first post of this thread has several manuals that apply to the 20 series; here is the google drive link. I have definitely not parsed through all of them, and you're absolutely right. I quit as soon as I see a manual isn't new ( older than 2021) because I know there have been SOO many changes from the previous versions of the 20 series. I have a 2021 with the 4 speed, so I'm stuck guessing at stuff until some real information comes out. For example, it looks like they have removed the hst screen and added a full hst filter in its place, but I don't know that for a fact; it's just what it looks like from underneath.

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #37  
Asteral, Thank you for your understanding!
Say, whilst I have your attention, can you tell me where to find that pesky Neutral Safety Switch (NSS) on the Branson 3510i?
Over this last Winter, there were a couple of times that I had to jiggle the Fwd/Rvrs lever to get the tractor to start - that's what alerted me to a possible NSS problem. And, I'd say that I'm "mechanically-inclined".
I'm trying to track down the reason why, when I turn the key to the Start position after warming the glow plugs, that the starter motor doesn't run - not a sound, nothing dims or bets brighter, but just nothing happens. I'm pretty sure that I know what I'm looking for. Doesn't it sound like an NSS to you? I've found and tested the Clutch Switch. It's OK. There's no seat switch. Hmmm, is there a PTO switch? I don't have either a good schematic or a circuit diagram.
I've used manual transmissions all my life. I was an aircraft mechanic. I've maintained and driven my '70 Volvo (with no NSS thank goodness) since '76, (OK. So I'm a little nutty, too.)
Thank you again for your help,
Rick McD
Rick, on my 2003 3045 century, i've found the pto 540/1000 can be slightly off from it's neutral position and prevent it from turning as i recall. sorry to butt in and sure you've solved it. just adding my 2 cents. be safe. phil mc, Iowa

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #38  
@Asteral Check your DM, I just got a 15 series Cab service manual if you want to add it to the collection of manuals.

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books
@Asteral Check your DM, I just got a 15 series Cab service manual if you want to add it to the collection of manuals.
I'll check my DM but it may be the same as the one i edited the post with earlier this week

/ Updated list of Service Manual + Part Books #40  
What was that old saying day late and dollar short.... :) Just did a quick look and yes does appear to be the same.