Upgrade Kioti DK6010SE 3-point Hitch

/ Upgrade Kioti DK6010SE 3-point Hitch #11  
Pat's Easy Change. Same thing right?
No, they are similar but the Pat's are no were's close to as good.
The Euro hooks latch onto balls that can swivel and allow for different widths of implements.
The hooks are in my mind much nicer then quick hitches, mainly as they don't put a box around the pto area of the tractor,
but provide an even nicer quick attachment for implements.

/ Upgrade Kioti DK6010SE 3-point Hitch #12  
Pat's Easy Change. Same thing right?
Several issues with the Pat's system, they do not allow smooth articulation of the implements. Meaning when you tilt the implement side-side, the implement pin rides up on the edge of the Pat's hooks where as with the Euro hooks, there is a ball on the implement pin and it rotates and has 100% contact-support at all times.
The Pat's system adds 3 3/4" in length to the draft link.
The Euro hooks typically add 2 1/8" to the draft link length when the original ends are cut off at the weld joint.

The other issue is with the bolts that keep the Pat's hooks tight on the draft arms, there are many instances reported that they do not stay tight and that keeping them tight, even with lock tight is a constant issue.

If you do the research on them, you will find that the larger the tractor, the more issues there are. People with 35hp and down are generally happy with the Pat's system. But as the tractor size gets larger, that satisfaction wains.

Don't get me wrong, they definitely have their place in the market.

Lastly, the Pat's system provides either cat 1 or cat 2 ends.

The Euro hooks are available in straight cat 1 size, a cat 1-2 combo size , or a cat 2 size, which still accepts the cat 1-2 size balls but is generally to large for many cat 1 implements.

Attachments

• IMG_3899.JPG
    IMG_3899.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3000.JPG
    IMG_3000.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 63
   / Upgrade Kioti DK6010SE 3-point Hitch
Several issues with the Pat's system, they do not allow smooth articulation of the implements. Meaning when you tilt the implement side-side, the implement pin rides up on the edge of the Pat's hooks where as with the Euro hooks, there is a ball on the implement pin and it rotates and has 100% contact-support at all times.
The Pat's system adds 3 3/4" in length to the draft link.
The Euro hooks typically add 2 1/8" to the draft link length when the original ends are cut off at the weld joint.

The other issue is with the bolts that keep the Pat's hooks tight on the draft arms, there are many instances reported that they do not stay tight and that keeping them tight, even with lock tight is a constant issue.

If you do the research on them, you will find that the larger the tractor, the more issues there are. People with 35hp and down are generally happy with the Pat's system. But as the tractor size gets larger, that satisfaction wains.

Don't get me wrong, they definitely have their place in the market.

Lastly, the Pat's system provides either cat 1 or cat 2 ends.

The Euro hooks are available in straight cat 1 size, a cat 1-2 combo size , or a cat 2 size, which still accepts the cat 1-2 size balls but is generally to large for many cat 1 implements.
Thanks for the info. This is very helpful. Is there a particular go-to brand of these or a particular store to buy them from? The only potential issue I might have is....no welder or welding experience.

/ Upgrade Kioti DK6010SE 3-point Hitch #15  
Thanks for the info. This is very helpful. Is there a particular go-to brand of these or a particular store to buy them from? The only potential issue I might have is....no welder or welding experience.
Typically it is either me (Fit Rite Hydraulics) or Agristore USA. AMA is based in Europe and is where these parts come from for both of us. We are both out of the cat 1-2 Euro hook ends. 😞

Hopefully we both will have parts in later next month.

Agristore sells the parts only, I will do the fabrication besides selling the hooks for less money.
I currently have a few customers that have paid for their ends and are waiting for me to notify them to ship the draft links, or extendable ends to me for fabrication.

Fill out the Fit Rite contact page to get an accurate quote. Best to make a count of implements to get a cost on implement balls needed also.:)

Attachments

• IMG_3069.JPG
    IMG_3069.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2951.JPG
    IMG_2951.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 80
  • IMG_3055.JPG
    IMG_3055.JPG
    379 KB · Views: 68
  • IMG_3052.JPG
    IMG_3052.JPG
    368.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_3053.JPG
    IMG_3053.JPG
    340.6 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_3054.JPG
    IMG_3054.JPG
    300.9 KB · Views: 76
Typically it is either me (Fit Rite Hydraulics) or Agristore USA. AMA is based in Europe and is where these parts come from for both of us. We are both out of the cat 1-2 Euro hook ends. 😞

Agristore sells the parts only, I will do the fabrication besides selling the hooks for less money.
I currently have a few customers that have paid for their ends and are waiting for me to notify them to ship the draft links, or extendable ends to me for fabrication.

Fill out the Fit Rite contact page to get an accurate quote. Best to make a count of implements to get a cost on implement balls needed also.:)
Will you have listed on your site when you get them in or is it strictly through the contact form?

/ Upgrade Kioti DK6010SE 3-point Hitch #17  
Yes the bolts that keep the Pat’s from rotating sideways in the ball on the draft arms do cause problems.
Earlier versions had weak bolts that would bend and be difficult to remove.
Having the bolts prevent the Pats hitch from changing its angle in relation to the draft arms (essentially eliminating the function of the draft arm’s ball), when you raise and lower the implement, the implement’s pin can only twist and change its angle in the Pat’s hook.
This leads to a lot of pressure and you either bend the Pat’s bolts, or the implementation finds a way to pop the attachment clip and your 1000 lb mower falls off a draft arm when your on the worse side hill place possible. (Especially if you used those bent over washers Pat’s sells (or use to).

Solution: don’t tighten the Pat’s bolts. Let the Pat’s hitch pivot side to side on the draft arm, to some degree, in the tractors draft arm balls.

Last edited:

I took a closer at this image. Did you modify them to include the "L" slot?

1656608653750.png

/ Upgrade Kioti DK6010SE 3-point Hitch #19  
I took a closer at this image. Did you modify them to include the "L" slot?

View attachment 752272
As far as having them list on the website when they are in stock, no. I don't even have them listed on the website.
simply not enough time to do everything and the Euro hooks are way down the list as far as getting info about them on the website.

As far as the slots for the extendable draft link ends, these are simply reworked OEM extendable draft link ends that the customer sent me. In your case you would ship me the your draft links and I would rework the implement ends.
This is typically less than a 2 week turn around time. You ship the links to me on a Monday, I get them, rework them and return ship the following Monday.

/ Upgrade Kioti DK6010SE 3-point Hitch #20  
MY JOBS
I made at first an fully universal QH. Too heavy and expensive.
Next I used EURO HOOKS. Too much broken ropes.

I LIKE EURO HOOKS IN MY WAY.
NO ROPES FOR LOWER HOOKS.

Lift arms with EURO HOOKS are flexible as PAT's.
But they are more. YOU can use both cat1 and cat2 and so on to bigger tractors.
Here is cat1
IMG_20210912_172712.jpg
Only balls to attachments are different by hole diameter.

My links from cabin to HOOKS and right draft arm for movement.
I do not like loose ropes as manufacturers of EURO HOOKS make.
We need something better and to work from the cabin.
We can move right lift arm and open both hook latches from the cabin.

VEOVARSI5.jpg

Here the right link moves the right draft arm in JD.
Left arm is steady in this John Deere.
JOHN DEERE.jpg
Hydraulic top link has here slippy plastic rope.
It DO NOT work at winter. Slips
IMG_20201216_122256.jpg
Next is my rope.
It has a 1 feet long SPRING INSIDE ROPE keeping that upwards and out of broken.
IMG_20210912_172630.jpg
Find also the other SPRING at middle of the hydraulic top link. That keeps the top link horizontal and light to use from the cabin.
My Kubota has hydraulic side bars on both lower links.
But this mechanical as JD has is OK.

IMG_20221003_145043.jpg
Sorry my videos.
I am old man (82 y) and have no help for working here in forest and making new videos.
I had a patent application in USA. It take 3 years to get an answer. They wanted new pictures and words and money.
I said no more.
I hope some young engineer can do more.
And I hope you can widen this message to other forums.

Here is my video.

Attachments​