US made floor jack

/ US made floor jack #1  

Happy Gilmore

Veteran Member
Tractor
Ford 5610 Ford 4630 Ford 3930 MFWD w/ 7310 loader Ford 3930 Kubota BX1500 Kubota RTV 900XT Kubota F2680E 72"RD Ford 4610 Kubota KX121-3
I figured it's hydraulic in function, so why not. I'm looking to purchase a quality US made floor jack in the 3 to 4 ton range. Any experience, feedback or recommendations?

/ US made floor jack #2  
I'm not sure if I'm spelling this right, but check out hein-warner. Afaik they are still made here and I believe northern carries them.

/ US made floor jack #4  
I have a Hein/Werner 2.5 ton floor jack. A bit pricy but good quality.

/ US made floor jack #6  

From the Hein-Werner website
Assembled in the US with US and Global components

Remember - Made in the USA doesn't mean what it used to. I just bought a HF 3 ton unit for about $80. I assembled it in the US from Global components (put the handle in and the wheels on). I was amazed at the prices for non-Chinese models. I would have paid a small premium for a US MADE product but a 500% price difference was a deal breaker. I saved several hundred dollars to spend on other tractor toys.

/ US made floor jack #10  
Back in the late '70's, at school we had 2 Walker floor jacks that were the best jacks I've ever seen. They were the longer type, maybe 3' wheel base. Would love to get my hands on one of those. I have seen them auction for over $400 in the last few years.

Sorry to say, but you'll have a hard time finding a new Made in America jack, with totally American made parts. Let us know where your journey ends up. With all the parts and liability, it is amazing you can find a jack for less than $200.