used L3400 with power boost

/ used L3400 with power boost #1  

leonz

Tractor
JD LA115, WH 244, Troy Built Horse 8 HP
I wandered over to where I saw the Kubota L3400 with loader and power boost today.
It has 1,345+- hours and turf tires and a front loader; the idiots have left it in the raised position without the boom lock pins no less.
It apparently has spent its life outdoors. It has a cement counter weight on the three point hitch so I guess it was used for snow removal as it has no mower.

$14,999.00

/ used L3400 with power boost #2  
I wandered over to where I saw the Kubota L3400 with loader and power boost today.
It has 1,345+- hours and turf tires and a front loader; the idiots have left it in the raised position without the boom lock pins no less.
It apparently has spent its life outdoors. It has a cement counter weight on the three point hitch so I guess it was used for snow removal as it has no mower.

$14,999.00
No cab? Maybe he froze to death.

/ used L3400 with power boost
Who ever traded it in bought it from Empire tractor in Cortland, NY.
It is barely worth a third of the asking price based on the hours alone.

/ used L3400 with power boost #4  
Well, the L3400 is a good tractor, but most likely not worth the asking price if it's in rough shape with issues. That's about what I paid for mine 8 years ago, but it came with SSQA, and basically a brand new loader that the owner had recently added, extendable links in back, along with a rear remote. About 500 hours, mostly spent mowing with a rear finish mower, I believe. HST. Plus it had been stored under roof, so it looked very good. Still does.

/ used L3400 with power boost #5  
L3400 and L2800 had jerky 3pt. hitch also some you couldn't trust the fuel gauge.

/ used L3400 with power boost #6  
L3400 and L2800 had jerky 3pt. hitch also some you couldn't trust the fuel gauge.
I'm guessing the "Power Boost" is the "Extra Power" which came out in 2008 which would be after the jerky hitch (jerky hitch was 2004 to early 2006) Yea, never know if they ever fixed the fuel gauge thing ever...

My L2800 HST with loader was $15k in 2005... I think L3400 was a couple grand more...