Using backhoe ports for toplink on CK/CX

/ Using backhoe ports for toplink on CK/CX #21  
I use it to actuate a side link so I can tilt my rear blade or box blade. I wish I got a cylinder with a pilot valve.

/ Using backhoe ports for toplink on CK/CX #22  
I finished my toplink and thought I'd just follow up with some info that may be helpful to others in the future.

The cylinder I chose is a 20-7/8" to 31-7/8" from Agri-Supply. I am running Pat's Easy Connect (add's 4") so not only did I need a little extra base length, I also wanted some extra stroke for boxblade smoothing with it's rear blade. I technically "lost" about an inch retracted by not using the factory toplink + Pat's, but I'm still ahead from stock range retracted (without Pat's).

Category 1 Hydraulic Top Link 20 7/8" - 31 7/8"

I had hoses made locally using 1/4" line. They didn't stock any BSPP banjo but I'm happy with this setup. One line is 27" the other 28". FYI the rear remote couplers are technically 1/2" ISO 7241-1 Series A (aka Parker 6600). This is a handy ID chart: https://www.discounthydraulichose.com/v/vspfiles/downloadables/qd_sizechart.pdf

View attachment 782088

View attachment 782087
View attachment 782089
Nice clean job , looks factory installed

/ Using backhoe ports for toplink on CK/CX
Rear remote valves to run backhoes have detents, and stay where you put them. Rear remotes for general use have spring returns to center. You can add loader valves to run things at the rear and leave the rear remote in the detent, but you typically loose the lift on the three point. Or you could use the rear remote with the detent, and add a splitter so you can control both top and tilt with it, and return it to center after the adjustments.

On some tractors you can add another rear remote valve and have both types installed.

On my tractor I found the stock FEL valve for my tractor on eBay, for $75 plus shipping, from a guy who bought out a closed dealership.

There is a power beyond port on the factory FEL valve which runs back to the rear remote, and into the transmission. I’m going to route the power beyond to the inlet of the second FEL valve, to run top and tilt. Then route the Power Beyond from it to the transmission. I’m waiting for a joystick, and cables to show up, before I figure out how/where I’m mounting everything.
A loader valve to control top+tilt would be very slick! If that's what you're proposing.

/ Using backhoe ports for toplink on CK/CX #24  
A loader valve to control top+tilt would be very slick! If that's what you're proposing.
My ck2620 got delivered today, they put the ports on for BH , they have it marked A / B which are detents. Then they have a C / D control that controls a spring back to center. I think they threw the 2nd valve in , because no where is it list on cost break down on the invoice.

/ Using backhoe ports for toplink on CK/CX
My ck2620 got delivered today, they put the ports on for BH , they have it marked A / B which are detents. Then they have a C / D control that controls a spring back to center. I think they threw the 2nd valve in , because no where is it list on cost break down on the invoice.
Niice. I think I read they also include standard now a 3rd function *knob* on the loader control.... but don't include the rest of the solenoids/hydraulics. Point is, hopefully you have a set of ports in the rear associated with that C/D control!

/ Using backhoe ports for toplink on CK/CX #26  
Yes that is what I’m going to do. The detent power to rear valve remains where it is.

On my tractor the power to rear valve, is fed through the power beyond port on the stock FEL valve. By intercepting the power beyond port of the stock Front End Loader (FEL) Valve before it gets to the power to rear valve, and installing a second FEL valve to run the top and tilt cylinders for the 3-point, I don’t have to use the power to rear valve, to run them. The handle for the power to rear valve handle is under the front of the seat, and a pain to reach down and operate.

All the pieces parts, are shipped, the second FEL valve and control cables should be here next week. The joystick and mounting bracket, is on it’s way from Poland without tracking. Hopefully it will get here sometime this month.

I have a pretty good idea of how and where I’m mounting everything, but won’t know for sure until I have things in hand to test fit stuff. I bought a two button joystick, so I can add a diverter valve to each circuit, and control hydraulics to equipment on the 3-point.

/ Using backhoe ports for toplink on CK/CX #27  
Niice. I think I read they also include standard now a 3rd function *knob* on the loader control.... but don't include the rest of the solenoids/hydraulics. Point is, hopefully you have a set of ports in the rear associated with that C/D control!
Your correct, 2 buttons with is nice. I got the 3rd function for the grapple. Yes I have a 2nd set of ports, that what caught my attention when I was looking it over. I said hmmm... looky here, I didnt pay attent to the 2nd lever a long the BH a/b lever

/ Using backhoe ports for toplink on CK/CX #28  
Looks like they use one valve unit , all 4 ports and both levers come from same valve body. I didn't think kioti made that type of valve.