Utility Tractor Grapple Dream

/ Utility Tractor Grapple Dream #21  
Am I the only one who thinks that when Ted strolls into the dealership to buy a nice new tractor with a 3-5-7 (whatever) year warranty on it, the dealer thinks to himself "Oh, here we go". The beating you guys deliver to these machines, both the tractors and the implements is fantastic for showing us what they can (but probably shouldn't) do. How's the lead time doing for grapples and other implements? New factory up and running yet?

/ Utility Tractor Grapple Dream
Am I the only one who thinks that when Ted strolls into the dealership to buy a nice new tractor with a 3-5-7 (whatever) year warranty on it, the dealer thinks to himself "Oh, here we go". The beating you guys deliver to these machines, both the tractors and the implements is fantastic for showing us what they can (but probably shouldn't) do. How's the lead time doing for grapples and other implements? New factory up and running yet?

Yeah, actually Ted's bro owns the Kubota dealership, so he knows exactly what he's in for. :laughing:
Thanks for understanding/appreciating why we beat em up so bad, Overtaxed. :thumbsup: It surely isn't simply for the fun of it, although I think Ted kinda enjoys it. :D

Some machines are up and running in the new factory, but the move isn't quite here yet.
Lead times have been improving. My standard answer as of late is 4-6 weeks and many have been going out on the low side of that scale!!
Travis

Our customers sure are lovin some Wicked 66 grapples! It's out there on RX series Kioti machines and several of these M Series Kubota tractors. Check out the cute little operator!
Travis

KubotaM7060shields2e.jpg

KubotaM7060shieldse.jpg

So Beastly, yet under 700 pounds. Strength to weight ratio is off the charts. This Deere 5083E(83 horsepower) tractor wears it so very well.

JD5083ehiggins3eees.jpg

Ted had a chance to take out some built up frustrations on the Wicked 66 grapple last week with our M6-141 Kubota. We had no doubts, but it survived with flying colors!
Travis

Corey from Michigan just received a Wicked 66 root rake grapple and put it straight to work on his New Holland Powerstar T4.75.

Here's what he had to say:
"I can't say enough good things about this EA 66 Inch Wicked Root Rake Grapple, it just puts a stupid smile on my face with every use, that's priceless in itself... The thought and construction behind it is immediately recognized, well done EA..."

He posted these pics in the EA Channel Group earlier in the week.
Travis

NHT4.75lough2S.jpg

NHT4.75lough3EEs.jpg

NHT4.75loughES.jpg

NHT4.75lough4s.jpg

NHT4.75lough6s.jpg

The incredible Wicked 66 Strength, Versatility and Beauty continues to impress utility tractor owners.

These spectacular glamour shots were just shared by a new owner in the Everything Attachments Channel.
Travis

M6060cory2s.jpg

M6060corys.jpg

M6060cory3s.jpg