UTV Sprayer Recommendations

/ UTV Sprayer Recommendations #11  
I bought a ‘deluxe’ 25 gallon Fimco from TSC last year for just under $200. Wand only and I have the unit on a 3pt platform behind the tractor. I shoot from the tractor seat onto fence rows and along wood lines/fire breaks. I ran several full tanks of herbicide through it last year with no issues though I quickly learned not to use a commercial surfactant as it clogged the strainer really fast. Perhaps my well water?

I had one small bracket break and called FIMCO who quickly shipped a replacement part. Very good US customer service experience.

/ UTV Sprayer Recommendations
I bought a ‘deluxe’ 25 gallon Fimco from TSC last year for just under $200. Wand only and I have the unit on a 3pt platform behind the tractor. I shoot from the tractor seat onto fence rows and along wood lines/fire breaks. I ran several full tanks of herbicide through it last year with no issues though I quickly learned not to use a commercial surfactant as it clogged the strainer really fast. Perhaps my well water?

I had one small bracket break and called FIMCO who quickly shipped a replacement part. Very good US customer service experience.

So what surfactant do you use if not over the counter or do you just not use surf?

/ UTV Sprayer Recommendations #14  
A bit of Dawn dish soap also works as surfactant.
Surfactant for cleaning tank? Or Are we talking about using it as an emulsifier with chemical?

/ UTV Sprayer Recommendations #16  
So what surfactant do you use if not over the counter or do you just not use surf?
Just a squirt of cheap dish soap when I remember. To me soap is soap but I will admit Dawn hit an advertising home run after the Exxon Valdez oil spill and the baby ducks. 😄

/ UTV Sprayer Recommendations #17  
I have a Fimco 15gallon ATV sprayer,about 12 years.Replaced the boomless part of it with a six ft.boom,the pump once.Works well for a couple day a year tool.
Make sure to rinse after use,and wear personal protection.

/ UTV Sprayer Recommendations #18  
One thing I learned was not to completely run pump dry when I run RV antifreeze through it in the fall. For me anyway It is way easier to prime when I fill and use the next year.