UTV - Trying to Decide

/ UTV - Trying to Decide #161  
Here is mine. Does everything I have asked of it so far.
I like the idea of the mini-trucks, but I get the feeling that someone my size trying to get in one of those would be about as funny as the proverbial monkey and a football.

/ UTV - Trying to Decide #162  
I like the idea of the mini-trucks, but I get the feeling that someone my size trying to get in one of those would be about as funny as the proverbial monkey and a football.

They make an extra cab, not sure how much bigger it is.

But I can see how a big guy would be pretty cramped in there.

/ UTV - Trying to Decide #164  
We use our 2008 RTV500 almost every day.....
If I could find and afford a unimog, I'd probably spend less time on the RTV...😂

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230102-134220.png
    Screenshot_20230102-134220.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 94
   / UTV - Trying to Decide #165  
Reviving an old thread here.... I just purchased a CF Moto UForce 1000 with full cab, wiper, and heater for the winter chores. CF Moto is a big seller in Europe and pushing hard here in the US. They work with KTM on some machines too.

Attachments

• IMG_20230928_145112262_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20230928_145112262_HDR.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 55
   / UTV - Trying to Decide #167  
Reviving an old thread here.... I just purchased a CF Moto UForce 1000 with full cab, wiper, and heater for the winter chores. CF Moto is a big seller in Europe and pushing hard here in the US. They work with KTM on some machines too.
I hate China but you can't avoid them, so I would also buy a CF Moto if I ever have to buy a new one. You can't beat what you get for the price. Like you say, good engine, CV Tech clutches, and they come with every option standard.....LED head and tail lights, winch, turn signals, horn, etc. And some models even come with the roof and doors for 10 grand less than a Polaris or Can Am.

/ UTV - Trying to Decide
A guy at work just bought one of those new Can Am turbo's with the new dual clutch transmission. Got all the options and the bigger tires.
Was $75,000 Canadian.
You gotta be brain dead. LOL

Adding an overland or utility option package to a new Polaris Xpedition and throw in a few accessories, and you'd be well over $80k with taxes. Insanity.

/ UTV - Trying to Decide #169  
Adding an overland or utility option package to a new Polaris Xpedition and throw in a few accessories, and you'd be well over $80k with taxes. Insanity.
And here I am complaining I'm being ripped off because a 70 horsepower utility tractor is in the 80's now, LOL

/ UTV - Trying to Decide #170  
A fool and his $….

Keep buying 70-80k utvs lol
Gotta love that margin