UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #21  
LOVE the Kodiak- I always had Honda ATVs in the past but really glad I bought the Yamaha this time around. Great ride, is good on fuel, and great low range for working. To pull a trailer with the load you have where I live I have to get my MX5100 out. We are so hilly it would shove me down a hill and take me for a ride! LOL

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread
LOVE the Kodiak- I always had Honda ATVs in the past but really glad I bought the Yamaha this time around. Great ride, is good on fuel, and great low range for working. To pull a trailer with the load you have where I live I have to get my MX5100 out. We are so hilly it would shove me down a hill and take me for a ride! LOL
Here is another Kodiak at work in snow.
KodiacgoodSNOW.jpg

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #24  
I've read the other thread on utv recommendations, but seeing this post has some cooler photos.
Still trying to find one in my price range though, I know I'm going to use it like a truck, but the price is up there on some... used seems to be the affordable option

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread
I've read the other thread on utv recommendations, but seeing this post has some cooler photos.
Still trying to find one in my price range though, I know I'm going to use it like a truck, but the price is up there on some... used seems to be the affordable option
Gee, they all cost $$$... here is some working UTV's pics.
defdeepsnow095.jpg
defgrizgood8.jpg
defenderdragstree1.jpg

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #27  

Over 9000 miles on my Kodiak now. Good, dependable machine. Not the best on steep sidehills, though. That independent suspension that gives it such a good ride makes it more prone to roll. The Honda with the straight rear axle is more stable on sidehills. I've rolled mine 3 times now.

Tractor & Equipment Auctions

2006 IC Corp PB30500 84-Passenger Bus, (A33078)
2006 IC Corp...
NEW WOLVERINE QUICK ATTACH HYDRAULIC AUGER (A34011)
NEW WOLVERINE...
New Lot of 45 Plastic Cones (A34302)
New Lot of 45...
John Deere 750B Crawler Tractor w/Root Rake 6-Way Blade, OROPS Cab, Foot Pe (A33349)
John Deere 750B...
2013 Ford F-750 (A32932)
2013 Ford F-750...
Truck Bed w/Lift Gate, 7 1/2' Wide, 9' Long (A33349)
Truck Bed w/Lift...