UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #31  
Some of those snow pics are impressive 👍 Ever get stuck with pods in snow?, pics?

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #32  

Attachments

• 100_1662.JPG
    100_1662.JPG
    880.6 KB · Views: 177
My people mover,bird placer,manure spreader and all around machine.
I have a uplands hunting preserve.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread
Yes, we've been stuck a few times. I'll look for some pics but in general, doesn't happen very often. Many once every 3 years when someone gets into trouble.

The snow and wind had creating voids and the operator dropped into one.. The drifts were about 4ft tall.
stuckdefender.jpg

Here I got a pod off the impacted trail. My fault.
Rhino stuck front view (DL).jpg

In this photo the wind had blown in more than 3ft of semi impacted snow. This was a hard one to get out of.
Rhino Stuck 9(DL).jpg

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #34  
Yes, we've been stuck a few times. I'll look for some pics but in general, doesn't happen very often. Many once every 3 years when someone gets into trouble.

The snow and wind had creating voids and the operator dropped into one.. The drifts were about 4ft tall. View attachment 785192

View attachment 785193

In this photo the wind had blown in more than 3ft of semi impacted snow. This was a hard one to get out of.
View attachment 785194
I've occasionally gotten snowmobiles stuck in stuff like that lol.

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #38  

The snow and wind had creating voids and the operator dropped into one.. The drifts were about 4ft tall. View attachment 785192

View attachment 785193

View attachment 785194
Curious, You usually unhook your groomer to get out?

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #39  

Attachments

• 20220117_143427.jpg
    20220117_143427.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 135

/ UTV's and ATV's at work picture thread #40