Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options

/ Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options #11  
I have the price down to 24K on CL and have not had a legit inquiry. I have it on Tractorhouse at 24.5K with no calls. Oct. is closing in fast and although I don't have to have it sold by the time the new one arrives it would be nice to. Tractorhouse gets over 200.00 a month and they claim the average time for a sale is 3 months. I hate to give them jokers that much money just to list.

The majority of the pricing in Tractorhouse is not realistic.

Just a thought, you can get a brand new Kioti CK3510 open station for mid $20k

/ Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options #12  
Hi Dave, I actually saw your tractor on CL here in NC. It was so clean, the post almost looked spammy. LOL. No offense intended.

Those are great tractors, but the Korean competition makes it hard to command top dollar anymore unless the buyer knows what he wants.

Here's a low hour TC34DA that sold on auctiontime couple weeks ago. https://www.auctiontime.com/listings/farm-equipment/auction-results/151628121/new-holland-tc34da
No loader or BH, but had a MMM deck. Went for $8000. I would think a FEL and BH would add maybe 8000 to 10000 to the value, putting you around 18K. Just my opinion. If you listed it just under $20K you might get some activity.

For what it's worth, I sell on Auctiontime as a dealer, so if you want to test that route, just shoot me a message to discuss. I live near Salisbury, NC.

/ Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options
It finally sold for 22K. That's all it would bring. I had insulting offers down to 15K which I didn't even bother to answer. The Moomer 55with cab, loader and 935GBH backhoe finally arrived after over 6 months of waiting.

/ Value of TC34DA, 14LA, 758C, 210 hours, I am org. owner w/ options #14  
Not sure about in 2009 but those machines are made by LS today correct? I am guessing many considering this size machine would just get a new LS and save thousands.