Ventrac sold to Toro

/ Ventrac sold to Toro #2  
That is the second time that same family sold the same business?? IIRC,,,, :eek:

:confused2:

/ Ventrac sold to Toro #3  
Yes, you can see it all in their latest You Tube

/ Ventrac sold to Toro #4  
Toro will ruin Ventrac just like they did to Wheel Horse. They bought them so they could get more of the market. They put out a crappy little tractor which did poorly and switched to all zero turns. I feel bad for all the Ventrac employees. Hope they don't lose their jobs.
The same family owned Steiner and sold it to Jacobson who moved it to Wisconsin from Orville, Ohio.

/ Ventrac sold to Toro #5  
I thought the company was employee owned

/ Ventrac sold to Toro #7  
Was just talking to my lady friend who said her company has been sold, and I mentioned that I don't think I have ever heard of a company being sold and the result was positive.

Probably a good day for Steiner.

/ Ventrac sold to Toro #8  
Was just talking to my lady friend who said her company has been sold, and I mentioned that I don't think I have ever heard of a company being sold and the result was positive.

Probably a good day for Steiner.

"The Toro Company will purchase Venture Products, Inc. for $167.5 million in cash, subject to certain adjustments. The Toro Company expects to finance the transaction by borrowing under its existing revolving credit facility."

Link.

/ Ventrac sold to Toro #9  
I bet the employees have been assured "NOTHING WILL CHANGE".

TORO does make GREAT products.

/ Ventrac sold to Toro #10  
Toro bought Exmark and didn't screw it up. I have a Toro ZT which is basically an Exmark, but I liked it better since it has the Kawasaki engine which wasn't offered in the Exmark I believe. I think Toro also made the riding mowers for New Holland.