Very cool tractor

/ Very cool tractor #1  

Frankenkubota

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota MX 5800, SkidPro 4 in 1, Ratchet rake, SkidPro pallet forks
last nite our little musical group played at a country fair. at no time were there more than 3 people listening!

directly across from us was a line of vintage tractors.

i saw this one and fell in love. i thought it might be a diy job but someone said they came from the factory like this.

6534F2DE-7F56-4D14-B1DA-C4DA98ECF133.jpeg

/ Very cool tractor #2  
That tractor is designed to be used in orchards.

/ Very cool tractor #3  
Yep. Orchard tractors. Google them. There's all kinds of brands. The sweeping fenders are supposed to lift the branches over the tires and operator station. There used to be quit a lot of them near us in the Michigan orchards and vineyards. Not so much anymore.

/ Very cool tractor #5  
Gem indeed. (y)

/ Very cool tractor #6  
last nite our little musical group played at a country fair. at no time were there more than 3 people listening!

directly across from us was a line of vintage tractors.

i saw this one and fell in love. i thought it might be a diy job but someone said they came from the factory like this.

View attachment 713545We had that exact tractor on our cherry farm, first tractor my dad bought. It was 1952 model AO (O stood for orchard model) 6 speed with hand clutch. He bought it used in about 1969 for 750.00 . Originally used it for spraying and discing the orchard before we changed over to sod and herbicide for ground cover. Then used it to mow orchards with 10’ offset jd mower. Great old tractor brings back memory’s. We sold it probably close to 20 years ago for 6500.00 Thanks for the photo!

/ Very cool tractor #7  
Love it! A the tractor supply in Gun Barrel City, TX they have a monthly vintage tractor meetup. I always enjoy going by to see what everyone has. We have a 1954 Super-H Farmall at the Texas farm, mostly still original.

IMG_0517.jpeg

/ Very cool tractor #8  
My neighbor has both a JD and International orchard tractor, both restored. Nice to look at, but now I would not want to use them and scratch them up.

/ Very cool tractor #9  
Love it! A the tractor supply in Gun Barrel City, TX they have a monthly vintage tractor meetup. I always enjoy going by to see what everyone has. We have a 1954 Super-H Farmall at the Texas farm, mostly still original.

View attachment 713588
That "pull to start" strap original too? ;)

Always been JD fan, but cut my eye teeth on a neighbors H when I was 11 years old and he had horse-drawn equipment (loose hay, oat binder, etc.) and needed some help driving the "horse" replacement. Those model Farmall's were good tractors.

/ Very cool tractor #10  

View attachment 713588

Gun Barrel City.

That has to be a classic western movie city!

MoKelly