Video of blizzard going on right now at our house

/ Video of blizzard going on right now at our house #2  
WOW!!!!! Those winds are killer.

We had a big dump (4 ft in 24 hrs) a week or so ago and it was a local (neighborhood state of emergency) but those winds are a real game changer. No point going outside until they subside. Stay inside and stay safe.

I'm surprised the power is still on with winds like that. Around here the power goes out when someone sneezes hard. Just kidding but it does go out frequently in winds or heavy snows.

/ Video of blizzard going on right now at our house
Blizzard still going strong. Here's a video update.

/ Video of blizzard going on right now at our house #4  
Blizzard Update - I was going to say something to the effect - " you could sure use some kind of wind break". That was until I saw that the winds were 100 mph. I don't know of many kinds of trees that could withstand those winds.

I just hope it all holds together and everybody is OK.

/ Video of blizzard going on right now at our house #5  
That’s a wicked looking storm!
Looks like a good night for a hot toddie and a game of crib by candle light!

/ Video of blizzard going on right now at our house #6  
Just makes you feel like Mother Nature couldn't give a crap about us. Not saying it wouldn't be justified We certainly haven't given a crap about her.

WOW!!!!! Those winds are killer.

We had a big dump (4 ft in 24 hrs) a week or so ago and it was a local (neighborhood state of emergency) but those winds are a real game changer. No point going outside until they subside. Stay inside and stay safe.

I'm surprised the power is still on with winds like that. Around here the power goes out when someone sneezes hard. Just kidding but it does go out frequently in winds or heavy snows.

Even though we get the most snow of any city in Canada I don't think we have ever even approached 4 feet in one storm. Looks like more than two feet this time though. Power still hanging in but lights blinking every now and then.

/ Video of blizzard going on right now at our house #8  
Even though we get the most snow of any city in Canada I don't think we have ever even approached 4 feet in one storm. Looks like more than two feet this time though. Power still hanging in but lights blinking every now and then.
Are you neighbors with Paul Short? I'm sure he will have an interesting video on YouTube if not already.

Are you neighbors with Paul Short? I'm sure he will have an interesting video on YouTube if not already.

Paul is about an hours drive from here.

Just makes you feel like Mother Nature couldn't give a crap about us. Not saying it wouldn't be justified We certainly haven't given a crap about her.

Mother Nature is still at it here. Here's my final blizzard report for today. (Past midnight here.)