Video of Kioti Tractor manufacturing

/ Video of Kioti Tractor manufacturing #11  
Why doesn't Kioti just ship the tractors assembled like that to the U.S instead of shipping them in pieces only to be assembled in N.C?
I think they do? I would imagine that all those South Korean manufacturers ship their tractors more or less the same way. If it has cab, they can't be stacked like the ROPS models so they won't fit as much on a container as they would like.

/ Video of Kioti Tractor manufacturing #12  
I think they do? I would imagine that all those South Korean manufacturers ship their tractors more or less the same way. If it has cab, they can't be stacked like the ROPS models so they won't fit as much on a container as they would like.
I believe you're right ptsg. Here is a link to their website that states the Wendell, NC facility is a "distribution center" Daedong USA, Inc | Kioti Tractors

/ Video of Kioti Tractor manufacturing #13  
Apparently this is also true for Kubota

However, notice how Neil tells you where everything is made by Kubota except their compact tractors :rolleyes:

/ Video of Kioti Tractor manufacturing #14  
I believe you're right ptsg. Here is a link to their website that states the Wendell, NC facility is a "distribution center" Daedong USA, Inc | Kioti Tractors
Here is a good video on how they ship these tractors. I know this thread is about Kioti but unfortunately, I only managed to quickly find this video about Branson, although, I suspect it's pretty much the same across all South Korean brands.

/ Video of Kioti Tractor manufacturing #15  
Quite a bit of manual labor to put them together and quite a facility to lift and move the tractors one by one. I guess its so they can use the same line for a few different sizes of tractor as well.

/ Video of Kioti Tractor manufacturing #16  
Brings back memories,except mine were 26 years in a GM truck plant in Shreveport LA.LOL
Ah, the old GM plant in Shreveport.

ELIO Motors scammed A LOT of people out of reservation down payments with the commuter car that never was. ELIO was going to use part of the old GM campus for manufacturing.

CT

/ Video of Kioti Tractor manufacturing #17  
I was able to get a tour of the GM plant in Fremont CA. IN the early 70s quite the production!