Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc...

/ Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc... #21  
Oh man, thats a serious tractor...can tell by 3 steps to just get in! �� yeah i have thought about getting a rubber strip to bolt on the top of the plow. Probably should get around to doing it. Plow already has mounting holes. Maybe that will be another Nater Tater video! :cool2:

Thats my smallest tractor :laughing:
I actually would love to have a Toolcat to step in/out of easily....:drink:
Been wanting one for years, but really a tracked Bobcat would be more practical

/ Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc... #22  
Thats my smallest tractor :laughing:
I actually would love to have a Toolcat to step in/out of easily....:drink:
Been wanting one for years, but really a tracked Bobcat would be more practical
Yep easily step in/out, especially with the added step kit blue TU.gif: https://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/toolcat/133531-trivial-question-about-step-kit.html

P4290050.JPG
P7240002.JPG

/ Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc... #23  
   / Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc... #24  
Already pending sale. I could probably afford it, but a little beat up, no traction control, either.

Used Bobcat 5600

And the old single boom machine in the picture does not match their description.

Would need to check the serial number to verify the Series.

Edit: Sn. is in ad, the 5600 is an A Series (2003-2004)

/ Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc...
Here's a video of the all-wheel steering (AWS) aka 4 wheel steering in action. I show the three "modes"; all wheel, front wheel and then crab steer (diagonal). Also a neat overlay of turn diameter of AWS vs FWS.

Here's my 60" cut 3-blade brush cutter I use to clear trails and mow. Its an MTL Attachment XC7 Extreme. In action video coming later.

/ Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc... #27  
moved to new thread

Last edited:
Nate, another great video!
I have a plow mounted on my M126x and equipped it with a snow foil. You should try one. They are an inexpensive way to keep the windshield clear and the snow rolling even better.
My Western plow on my truck has one, too. Love em for powdery snow

Ok Hay Dude, you pushed me over the top (pun) to put a snow foil/deflector on the plow. Took about 30 mins and $85 for rubber and hardware.

Screenshot 2021-01-10 084913.png

/ Videos: 2016 Toolcat 5600 at work, mowing, tree stump, plowing, etc... #29  
Ok Hay Dude, you pushed me over the top (pun) to put a snow foil/deflector on the plow. Took about 30 mins and $85 for rubber and hardware.

View attachment 682690

Its one of those must haves for me. Keeps my hands on the wheel and off the wiper switch. More importantly, it keeps that little bit of snow from dribbling over the edge and having to make another pass to clean it up. Also can serve as an early warning device when you get up close to back grab a garage door.
I dont plow without them on both my plows.

If I could make 3 very minor suggestions to an otherwise EXCELLENT video:

1. After drilling holes in the rolled top edge of the plow, I would hit them with some matching spray paint.
2. I would buy stainless bolts, or paint the bolts with matching spray paint and let them dry overnight.
3. I would face the bolts in the other direction with threads facing down for more protection and less chance of snagging pants or shirts, branches, etc. on the upward protruding bolts.

All in all an excellent video, but you forgot to give me credit for the idea :laughing:

Great job Nate :thumbsup:

Last edited:
The top of the plow was already drilled and painted. I did just get regular zinc bolts but my attachments stay out of the weather (and I don't salt) so rust isn't a big concern, although I nearly paid SS prices for buying the hardware individually at ACE...lol. Bolts were probably 5mm too long (want room to put a top sandwich plate if needed in the future) and that made them hit the plow blade if I pointed them down so up they are!