Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action
Really nice job blooper. I watched until to the end. Especially like the scenes where you head to town, your kids laughing and having fun plus the time lapse sections. Nice editing.

mcgoo: Must be nice to have a cab. Amazing how that blower just keeps chugging away through that drift. Is that the new B series with the cab?

Eric: Where you are plowing around the edge of that drive way looks super scary. Nice work on your channel. Just picked up a new subscriber.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #26  
mcgoo: Must be nice to have a cab. Amazing how that blower just keeps chugging away through that drift. Is that the new B series with the cab?
Ya it's a b2650. Just got it a couple months ago. Was going through 3 foot drifts last weekend and it just keeps going.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #27  
Really nice job blooper. I watched until to the end. Especially like the scenes where you head to town, your kids laughing and having fun plus the time lapse sections. Nice editing.

Thanks! The time lapse ones are becoming my favorite. (After the kids of course!)

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #28  
There is a lot of wobble to it. I gotta get a hold of a welder guy [I don't weld] and fix it in the spring. I am leaning towards Howse, I really cannot remember. The invoice for it lists it as SXOSHGB6.
It could be that the pin is worn too I am going to see if I can get a bigger pin for it in the morning.
I see that it is not on the Howse site nor the Farm Fleet one either.

This is more of an additional info; I bought a 7/8" pin for it and that was a smidgen too big so I went with a 3/4" gr.8 bolt 6" long. I will see in the morning how much tighter it is.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #29  
This is right after the 70 cm blizzard we had on Feb 13 . we also got 35 cm on the 23 . Busy week .

It took me a while to really process how much snow you were moving then I did the math--27 inches of snow. That's a good size storm.