Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #81  
Thanks Hilbilly. That's interesting.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #82  
Nothing fancy here, just a snow edge mounted on the loader bucket:

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #83  
Looks like it makes a nice clean sweep. Can you dump snow out of the bucket with all that mounting hardware inside? I'd suggest getting the bottom of the bucket more parallel with the driveway surface for scraping. Using it at the (dumped) angle like that seems like it will wear down to the metal mounting bar quickly.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #84  
Looks like it makes a nice clean sweep. Can you dump snow out of the bucket with all that mounting hardware inside? I'd suggest getting the bottom of the bucket more parallel with the driveway surface for scraping. Using it at the (dumped) angle like that seems like it will wear down to the metal mounting bar quickly.

The screw handles inside the bucket do retain some snow, especially when it's wet, but yeh you could dump. Bucket curled down or parallel, the poly curb is the only thing that touches the ground.

I've been perfecting my technique with this thing, and actually am about to go out there and perfect it some more haha! My current method is to have the bucket mostly parallel when moving bigger snow amounts. This way doesn't always clear the snow all the way to ground, but I'm able to get more snow in the bucket, decreasing windrows. Bucket angled down does a better job of clearing the blacktop of snow, but leaves bigger windrows that I then have to go back for.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #85  
First time I tried this set up ...10"

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #88  
Here is my new LS XR4150HC at work in my driveway in Alta WY.

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #89  
Works great! What make and width is that blower?

/ Videos of Your Snow Weapons in Action #90  
LS 74