Vintage tractors in action!

/ Vintage tractors in action! #11  
Hazmat - Haven't you ever seen the s**t hit the fan??? Pretty much the same effect. At least with the spreader you're in front of the poop/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif.

/ Vintage tractors in action! #12  
Thanks for posting those. Beautiful place, and beautiful tractors.

/ Vintage tractors in action! #13  
Hey Rich looks like you're getting this farming thing figured out. Is that your New Holland baler? That looks exactly like the one I used two years ago before I got the new JD one.

/ Vintage tractors in action! #14  
Rich Your 1550 sure looks good. Is the paint original? I looked in my tractor toy records for a 1550 but only came up with a 1555. The 1555 is still available in the 16th scale. Occasionally I have found out of production models at toy tractor shows.

/ Vintage tractors in action!
Thanks, Richard!! Your comment means a lot to me!!! I'm coming along on farming, thanks to the advice of you and many other TBN'ers!

Yes that's my baler! It's a New Holland 273. Like you warned me, haying is a lot of work. But to me, it sure is fun!!

/ Vintage tractors in action!
Thanks, Professor! Yes my 1550 is all original, including the paint. I sure do LOVE that tractor!!/w3tcompact/icons/love.gif

I'm gonna check those sources you sent me for Oliver and Ferguson toys.
Thanks!

/ Vintage tractors in action! #18  
Rich...

Great pics of the tractors in action but even more the barn and scenery shots. Sort of reminds me of my place. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Bob

/ Vintage tractors in action! #19  
Hi John, er, Rich /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Is that horse manure you're spreading?

Is that straw that's mixed in?

How long had it been fermenting?

/ Vintage tractors in action! #20  
<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.tractorbynet.com/forumfiles/44-183490-RichiewithOliver1550sideview-1024.jpg>Richie fell in love at first sight with his Oliver... the day he bought her...</A> /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Attachments

• 44-183490-RichiewithOliver1550sideview-1024.jpg
    44-183490-RichiewithOliver1550sideview-1024.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 172