Wait or cut?

/ Wait or cut? #21  
I have my co-op put weed control in with my fertilizer, it really does a good job of controlling the weeds.

/ Wait or cut? #22  
I have my co-op put weed control in with my fertilizer, it really does a good job of controlling the weeds.
Good way to reduce application costs.

/ Wait or cut? #23  
Me and a buddy of mine have sold 2,000 small squares of stemmy from 2022 1st cut and only one guy with baby goats complained lol

Let me guess. The guy with the goats probably has only a few kids and put a whole bale in a hay bunk. They promptly pulled all of it out of the hay bunk and only ate one or two flakes' worth until they got full, then trampled the rest. The guy the next day sees the empty hay bunk where he expected to see a bunch of hay left, sees it has all been picked through, and assumes they had to pick through it "because they didn't like it." Or, he complained that they aren't gaining enough weight on "bad hay" and in reality doesn't know his problem is actually worms. Or did he say there were too many weeds in the hay? (I almost couldn't type that last one, I was laughing too hard!)