Chipper Wallenstein BX62S Chipper Dimensions

/ Wallenstein BX62S Chipper Dimensions #1  

M5660Maine

Tractor
Kubota M6060 & Allis Chalmers 5050
I just bought a Wallenstein BX62S chipper on an online auction. I need to pick it up Tuesday and I'm not sure if it will fit in the bed of my pickup or if I'll have to bring my trailer. Does anybody know the dimensions of this chipper?

/ Wallenstein BX62S Chipper Dimensions #3  
I have a Wallenstein BX62S. If you have a standard size pickup - it will fit - no problem. You WILL NOT be loading it by hand - weight 770 pounds. You can either fold or remove the feed hopper and remove the discharge chute. Less "stuff" sticking up there creating wind resistance.

Stand by one - I shall go out and take some measurements............

With the feed hopper folded up its - 44" wide 44" deep and the discharge chute sticks up 82" in the air.

I brought mine home in the bed of my Ford F-150. It was on a wood pallet and they loaded it into the pickup with a single chain hanging down from the bucket of a tractor. Same way I off loaded it when I got home.

/ Wallenstein BX62S Chipper Dimensions
I have a Wallenstein BX62S. If you have a standard size pickup - it will fit - no problem. You WILL NOT be loading it by hand - weight 770 pounds. You can either fold or remove the feed hopper and remove the discharge chute. Less "stuff" sticking up there creating wind resistance.

Stand by one - I shall go out and take some measurements............

With the feed hopper folded up its - 44" wide 44" deep and the discharge chute sticks up 82" in the air.

I brought mine home in the bed of my Ford F-150. It was on a wood pallet and they loaded it into the pickup with a single chain handing down from the bucket of a tractor. Same way I off loaded it when I got home.

I have a 2012 Toyota Tundra so it should fit. I just need to figure out if they have a way to load it or not. If they don稚 I知 going to ***-a-long it onto my trailer.