Walvoil dealer who cares to make a sale?

/ Walvoil dealer who cares to make a sale? #1  

Jim Timber

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 5065e MFWD w/553 FEL
I'm in need of a power beyond adapter for a Walvoil SD5 valve # 3XGIU527470. My local Kioti dealer has them (special order) for $25, but I'm wondering if I can find someone willing to sell it for closer to the $10 it's worth? There's a few places online who offer them, with prices ranging from 22-28 bucks and then add $15 for shipping something which would cost $2.50 postage by mail.

I called a Walvoil dealer in town and he'd never heard of the part and never called me back with availability. It's been a week. :rolleyes:

So before I have the Kioti dealer order one, does anyone have another source?

/ Walvoil dealer who cares to make a sale? #3  
When you first posted, I was killing time, and looked online- came up empty handed. Bite the bullet, support your dealer and be glad it isn't more.

/ Walvoil dealer who cares to make a sale?
Thanks for trying.

Yeah, I think I'm going to call him back and get it ordered.

He's not really my dealer either. I don't have a Kioti, I have a JD. I just got the valve from Surplus Center and thought that since Walvoil was a huge company, support for their stuff would be easier to come by. Finding distributor's was a breeze. Finding one who's interested in developing a relationship with a new customer - not so much.

/ Walvoil dealer who cares to make a sale? #5  
I'm in need of a power beyond adapter for a Walvoil SD5 valve # 3XGIU527470. My local Kioti dealer has them (special order) for $25, but I'm wondering if I can find someone willing to sell it for closer to the $10 it's worth? There's a few places online who offer them, with prices ranging from 22-28 bucks and then add $15 for shipping something which would cost $2.50 postage by mail.

I called a Walvoil dealer in town and he'd never heard of the part and never called me back with availability. It's been a week. :rolleyes:

So before I have the Kioti dealer order one, does anyone have another source?

Is that valve you have a single spool valve or the loader valve?

Surplus Center