Want to put loader on my MX5100

/ Want to put loader on my MX5100 #1  

sixdogs

Super Star Member
Tractor
Kubota M7040, Kubota MX5100, Deere 790 TLB, Farmall Super C
I'd like to put a loader on my MX5100. The dealer said he can get the loader but not the front setup so I can have the SSQA on the loader. I can get the loader but it has to be a pin-on bucket and not SSQA. Does anyone know if this sounds right?

He said the front SSQA bracket just shows as N/A and didn't look any harder. It doesn't seem possible to me that the SSQA part off an MX5200 would be any different. Plus, I know that other brands have the ability to look at the inventory of other dealers to find difficult parts.

Is anyone here a Kubota dealer or know anything about this so I can pursue getting a loader?

/ Want to put loader on my MX5100 #2  

Attachments

• IMG_2703.JPG
    IMG_2703.JPG
    306 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
   / Want to put loader on my MX5100
My MX5200 came with the LA1065 loader with SSQA
I don't know why it wouldn't fit on my MX5100. Maybe someone at Kubota I can call?

/ Want to put loader on my MX5100 #6  
Surprised your dealer cant tell you if they are the same. Looks like alot of the part numbers are the same

/ Want to put loader on my MX5100 #8  
I've got two dealers in my area. One didn't want to do virtually anything, one was a charm.

/ Want to put loader on my MX5100 #9  
I'd like to put a loader on my MX5100. The dealer said he can get the loader but not the front setup so I can have the SSQA on the loader. I can get the loader but it has to be a pin-on bucket and not SSQA. Does anyone know if this sounds right?

He said the front SSQA bracket just shows as N/A and didn't look any harder. It doesn't seem possible to me that the SSQA part off an MX5200 would be any different. Plus, I know that other brands have the ability to look at the inventory of other dealers to find difficult parts.

Is anyone here a Kubota dealer or know anything about this so I can pursue getting a loader?

I have the MX4700 that I bought new which is basically the same machine as yours without the turbo. It came with the LA844 loader and SSQA from the dealer. I also don't believe there is much difference between the LA844 and the LA1065 so the SSQA is probably the same. If you need some measurements I can likely provide you with that.

/ Want to put loader on my MX5100
I have the MX4700 that I bought new which is basically the same machine as yours without the turbo. It came with the LA844 loader and SSQA from the dealer. I also don't believe there is much difference between the LA844 and the LA1065 so the SSQA is probably the same. If you need some measurements I can likely provide you with that.
(y) Thank you and I just may take you up on that.