Want to put rear top and tilt on Kubota 2920 B

/ Want to put rear top and tilt on Kubota 2920 B #1  

jakell2010

Silver Member
Tractor
2007 Cub Cadet 5364D
Looking to put TnT on my new B2920,,,, first of all Kubota doesn't make it for B series ( per dealer) so he priced out the L series,,,,,$1800 just for the 2 valves,,,Holy sh....I am not a wiz when it comes to hydraulics, I can fix broken stuf , but as for designing a new add on,,,I am not sure I could do it,,,or i could burn something up

Any ideas

Last edited:
   / Want to put rear top and tilt on Kubota 2920 B
Bump,,please

Does my model have power beyond at the loader spool?, where would I run the return to?

/ Want to put rear top and tilt on Kubota 2920 B #4  
Take a look and see if there are 7 hoses on the FEL valve. Look also for some letters or words on the valve such as IN, OUT, PB, T, A, B,

Take a picture of the valve, from all directions.

Most returns from FEL valve go to tank, but sometimes feed the 3pt. The OUT port from the valve goes to tank, and can be teed together.

JJ thanks for responding, I just looked at it, there are 5 hoses, but it's not a standard valve, the valve is part of the case with large nano style fittings coming off, not a standard valve,,,my dealer wants $1400 to install a two spool valve,,,',,,lol

/ Want to put rear top and tilt on Kubota 2920 B #6  
Is your hyd system an open center hyd system?

I looked it up and it is.

You should be able to install a two spool valve for much less.

Can you describe the hyd path from pump to tank?

Surplus Hyd has some good FEL valves with PB. You could install a new FEL valve and use the old for something else.