Wanted: John Deere 110 TLB with Front/Rear Aux SCVs belly pan and thumb

/ Wanted: John Deere 110 TLB with Front/Rear Aux SCVs belly pan and thumb #1  

PapeCAT

Silver Member
Tractor
Ford / NH 545D John Deere 316 John Deere 330
Wanted: John Deere 110 TLB with Front/Rear Aux SCVs belly pan and thumb (The newer the year the better)

Looking for a good used unit, preferably stored indoors and well maintained. Would prefer a lightly used clean single private owner unit, or at least one with prior history known. A lot to ask I know but I'm looking for that grail/cream puff.

Have trailer will travel from west coast.

Last edited:
   / Wanted: John Deere 110 TLB with Front/Rear Aux SCVs belly pan and thumb
Just found one locally a couple miles from my house randomly that had all the features. Thanks

/ Wanted: John Deere 110 TLB with Front/Rear Aux SCVs belly pan and thumb #3  
Just found one locally a couple miles from my house randomly that had all the features. Thanks

Congratulations on your find!
The JD 110 TLB is a sweet looking machine.

Check the transmission housing bolts periodically for being tight!
Perhaps you already know: The JD 110 TLB has a history of cracked castings, apparently caused by bolts loosening over time.

Last edited:
   / Wanted: John Deere 110 TLB with Front/Rear Aux SCVs belly pan and thumb #4  
Does anyone know where to get a replacement casing for 110 tlb also input shaft on hydrostatic drive????? other than John Deere........:{

/ Wanted: John Deere 110 TLB with Front/Rear Aux SCVs belly pan and thumb
What casing do you need? Many parts for the 110tlb are used on other 4000 series tractors. Usually you can cross reference these parts and get them from a dismantler.