Wanted: Satoh Beaver Front Axle Shaft - Inner Yoke

/ Wanted: Satoh Beaver Front Axle Shaft - Inner Yoke #1  

KenBer

HELP. I'm looking for an inner front drive shaft yoke for a Satoh Beaver 4x4 S370D/Mitsubishi. Anyone have a spare laying around or parting one out? Or has anyone found any aftermarket/repair options? I only need the inner side (female splined hub -to- universal).

I've already checked with Valley Power Products and Southern-Global, no luck.

Thanks!!

------------------------------
IMG-5906.JPG
IMG-5907.JPG
IMG-5910.JPG

/ Wanted: Satoh Beaver Front Axle Shaft - Inner Yoke #2  
I had a Mitsubishi 1300 which is the same thing. I broke the same part. Valley had mine. That was years ago. Go on Craigslist in Western OR. There is a tractor wrecking place that has several of them.

/ Wanted: Satoh Beaver Front Axle Shaft - Inner Yoke #4  
He has 4 370 beavers

/ Wanted: Satoh Beaver Front Axle Shaft - Inner Yoke
Awesome! Thanks so much!! I'll call them in the morning.
I also found two ~older posts on TractorHouse for places selling used Beaver parts.

Fingers crossed...

/ Wanted: Satoh Beaver Front Axle Shaft - Inner Yoke #6  
When I had mine I was always lucky to find what I needed. But that's one reason I bought the new Deere. That and I really wanted power steering. And the little lady wouldn't drive it ever. But she will drive the new one
But that little tractor served me well fro many years. And I sold it for more than I paid for it.

/ Wanted: Satoh Beaver Front Axle Shaft - Inner Yoke
Well... No Go. No one has any. Anyone have any other thoughts?

I may start looking into getting something custom made...

/ Wanted: Satoh Beaver Front Axle Shaft - Inner Yoke #8  
This might be a longshot, but it might be worth checking with a Truck driveline rebuilding shop. They do some pretty good work, or alternatively may have other suggested contacts for you. Good luck.

/ Wanted: Satoh Beaver Front Axle Shaft - Inner Yoke #9  
Although that is a cast part it can be weld repaired. If you're lucky it is cast steel which is likely (vs. cast iron) and it can be welded using typical welding techniques. If it's cast iron, it can still be weld repaired but it takes special techniques and filler material. In either case if you're paying a welding shop to do it then the cost will be pretty high. If you know someone who is a decent welder then maybe you can get away with letting them borrow your tractor or other bartering. It may also need to be bore-aligned after the repair but considering the circumstances might be something to try - you can't really make it any worse. Good luck!

/ Wanted: Satoh Beaver Front Axle Shaft - Inner Yoke #10  
It's a long shot but try Bonus Tractors. 360 249 1163. I bought mine from them many years ago. They are importing a different brand now. But they had a bunch of them back then for parts. They may still. Although they moved since then.