Warranty Claims & Reliability

/ Warranty Claims & Reliability #21  
There’s also an emission warranty that isn’t shown in the document from Bad Boy. The Emission warranty goes with certification to sell products, and is not optional. It’s a condition of sale.

From memory, it’s five years or 3000 hours , and includes fuel systems, after treatment, etc. It’s not uncommon to detail the emissions warranty in a separate document. It doesn’t cover things like fuel contamination, but would include things like excessive wear that causes the engine to fall out oh emissions calibration.

/ Warranty Claims & Reliability
There’s also an emission warranty that isn’t shown in the document from Bad Boy. The Emission warranty goes with certification to sell products, and is not optional. It’s a condition of sale.

From memory, it’s five years or 3000 hours , and includes fuel systems, after treatment, etc. It’s not uncommon to detail the emissions warranty in a separate document. It doesn’t cover things like fuel contamination, but would include things like excessive wear that causes the engine to fall out oh emissions calibration.
Can you provide documentation of what you're saying?

/ Warranty Claims & Reliability
I want to provide my own feedback. I attempted to contact Kioti Tractor/Daedong USA a week and a half ago on September 13th by both phone and email and was never responded to. This was the second attempt I have made with absolutely no response from them. I contacted Kubota Tractor Corporation on the same day and was called back two days later. An email was sent a day later and that also was replied to within 24 hours by Kubota.