Warranty not transferable says LS

/ Warranty not transferable says LS #1  

waldoe

Tractor
kioti ck2510
I bought a LS MT240 at a auction that sells repossessed items, it had 60 hours on it and looks brand new. Now it has 70 hours on it , the 50 hour service was done, but LS will not transfer the warranty.Nothing wrong with tractor, runs great. You would think that after a tractor inspection by my closest dealer, that the warranty would transfer. That does not seam to be an option. LS is just getting out of there part in my opinion. The extended warranty by another company [AgGaurd" was transfered to my name by the original selling dealer, but not LS. I was told before that the warranty goes with the tactor, as I called other dealers before I bought.

/ Warranty not transferable says LS #2  
Hmmm, i always thought warranty was attached to unit, not owner. You need to see if its stated in warranty that its non transferable or not. Dealer may be FOS.

/ Warranty not transferable says LS
You can see the new filters in these pics. I will post a copy of the reply that I got soon, it is there, but I guess you have to go thru it and buy one to get a copy. Makes no sense to me, after an inspection is done.

This is the reply the dealer sent me.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240506_173016_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240506_173016_Gmail.jpg
    640.2 KB · Views: 88
   / Warranty not transferable says LS #6  
Well it states, warranty void any tractor sold at auction.
You bought yours at auction.

See if you can find that somewhere other than my post. I was also told it goes with the tractor

/ Warranty not transferable says LS #8  
I checked in my manual.... yep, no warranty if sold at auction. If actually purchased from an individual or dealer ---- warranty goes with tractor.

I guess that because it is at "auction", they don't know if it was abused or broken, hence being "sent to auction". Too many variables.....

Glad to hear it is in the manual, I guess. I only have the online manual, and did not see it there. Still think it is a cheap shot after an inspection, but it is what it is.

/ Warranty not transferable says LS #10  
Public auctions are for reposesed items. If you had bought it at a private auction the warranty would still be good.