Was one of you pulling this trailer?

/ Was one of you pulling this trailer? #1  

Reb954

Platinum Member
Tractor
Mahindra 2565

It talks about how the driver mowed down the lady and fled the scene. A bit dramatic I think. It looks to me like he drove off casually, no mowing or fleeing.

We should probably start a new thread, Where not to knee down.

/ Was one of you pulling this trailer? #2  
Moral of the story is "don't bend over in the middle of a parking lot". Around here it's not unusual to have sewer drains and potholes in the middle of a parking lot that would feel the same as when the truck hit her. Crouching down like that for as long as she was I can easily see how the driver probably didn't even see her. If in your mind there's nothing there it easily could jump to the conclusion that it was just a bump. After all the reason why we have back up camera's mandated is from all the kids getting run over because they couldn't be seen.

/ Was one of you pulling this trailer? #3  
Saw that article, it looks more like someone was texting and didn't even realize it, if he/she really wanted to mow that person down it would have been really easy to finish them off with the trailer. I've only pulled traillers a few hundred thousand miles in my life so what do I know.

/ Was one of you pulling this trailer? #4  
WTF was she doing kneeling down in a parking lot in the main drive area? I mean sure, the driver should have been more observant, as well as checking things out after hitting something, but this is just weird. Not excusing the driver, just baffled at how this happens.

/ Was one of you pulling this trailer? #5  

It talks about how the driver mowed down the lady and fled the scene. A bit dramatic I think. It looks to me like he drove off casually, no mowing or fleeing.

We should probably start a new thread, Where not to knee down.
This should be called an "accident"... no way was she "mowed" down. That most likely was a diesel truck, you telling me she didn't hear it start up and move?

/ Was one of you pulling this trailer? #6  
Once I crested a hill around a bend to find a woman in middle of the road, on her back with her arms and feet in the air doing walking movements.

Maybe she had cramps or doing some sort of yoga.

I honked, she grinned and moved away.

Phew! Close, fortunately I was going really slow at the time.

/ Was one of you pulling this trailer? #7  
This should be called an "accident"... no way was she "mowed" down. That most likely was a diesel truck, you telling me she didn't hear it start up and move?

This is just representative of the media today. Everything is dramatic and any time someone can possibly be construed to have done something wrong they ascribe malice and instantly assume the worst. Business as usual in today's media world.

/ Was one of you pulling this trailer? #9  
Looks like some kind of insurance fraud/play to me. (??)

/ Was one of you pulling this trailer? #10  
I turned right onto an incline at a Burger King parking lot with my truck and noticed the first spot on the right was open, from my vantage point. AS I pulled in I drove ahead to a few feet from a concrete bumper and stopped. I got out and I noticed some day worker taking a siesta against the concrete bumper and I could not see anyone there UNTIL I got out and looked and I never expected anyone to be there. PHEW.