Was ready to buy

/ Was ready to buy #51  
John Deere dealers are like Harley Davidson dealers. And HD is short for, hundred dollars.
If you don't walk in waving a lot of green, the Green ain't gonna pay no attention to you.

Huh, and here I thought most people took advantage of the low to no rate manufacturer financing? Like walk in with no money, and mail a check a month later. I guess you could walk in with your credit score wrote on your forehead.

/ Was ready to buy #52  
I must have a salesman magnet on me somewhere. I can't so much as just stop and look at something new or strange looking on a Tractor Dealers lot without having a smiley face looking at me almost as soon as I step out of the truck.

/ Was ready to buy #53  
I must have a salesman magnet on me somewhere. I can't so much as just stop and look at something new or strange looking on a Tractor Dealers lot without having a smiley face looking at me almost as soon as I step out of the truck.

Did you have manure on your boots? That "triggers" them like chumming for sharks

/ Was ready to buy
Had to go get parts for my GT235 at the closet JD dealer. Sat on a 3032e again and I think I've talked myself out of the 303x. Just didn't feel right.

I think I'm zeroing in on a L series Kubota but going to swing by LS dealer tomorrow for due diligence.

/ Was ready to buy #55  
Had to go get parts for my GT235 at the closet JD dealer. Sat on a 3032e again and I think I've talked myself out of the 303x. Just didn't feel right.

I think I'm zeroing in on a L series Kubota but going to swing by LS dealer tomorrow for due diligence.

Don't do that...if you decide to buy an LS, these guys will probably blame me, and the $10K you have left over will give you all sorts of problems...it's madness man, madness!

/ Was ready to buy #56  
The LS tractors are decent machines, but if your going to look at a LS, you should not stop there. I would also look at the Kioti, Yanmar and Mahindra. What pushed me away from the LS tractors were the "new" New Holland boomers. I have always had New Hollands since the 80s but the LS made Boomer models just did not have the ergonomics that old Shibaura made Boomer models had. I just felt the LS' operator's platform was a little too cramped for my legs, however, you should try it out and see if you like it.

/ Was ready to buy #57  
Hey, GManBart, you mentioned earlier in this thread that there is another LS dealer in mich. wondering if you could give up their contact info. Thanks in advance.

Dave

/ Was ready to buy #58  
Hey, GManBart, you mentioned earlier in this thread that there is another LS dealer in mich. wondering if you could give up their contact info. Thanks in advance.

Dave

The two closest to me are Aeschliman's Equipment (www.aeschliman.com) in Whitmore Lake, and the new place is Al's Implements in Newport, MI, Al's Implement. Co,. Inc.

/ Was ready to buy #59  

Dave

The two closest to me are Aeschliman's Equipment (www.aeschliman.com) in Whitmore Lake, and the new place is Al's Implements in Newport, MI, Al's Implement. Co,. Inc.

/ Was ready to buy #60  

Smart move, keep on looking..:thumbsup: