Washing Potatoes in a Dishwasher....or....Another Fine Mess I'm In !!

/ Washing Potatoes in a Dishwasher....or....Another Fine Mess I'm In !! #11  
The dishwasher will work great but you should put in a cup of bubble bath. Taters taste best when they are relaxed and not stressed.

/ Washing Potatoes in a Dishwasher....or....Another Fine Mess I'm In !!
The dishwasher will work great but you should put in a cup of bubble bath. Taters taste best when they are relaxed and not stressed.

When we bought this house in 1978 neither one of us had used a dishwasher. Got home one night at 1AM and wife was waiting up for me. She had run out of dishwasher powder and used liquid dishwashing soap. Entire floor of kitchen was soaking wet. Took several fans and several days to dry it out.

But for the old folks at this meeting I think that stressed skin taters would be best.

RSKY

/ Washing Potatoes in a Dishwasher....or....Another Fine Mess I'm In !! #13  
Just toss them out on the driveway and use the pressure washer.

/ Washing Potatoes in a Dishwasher....or....Another Fine Mess I'm In !! #14  
If they need to be mashed potatoes, put them in a front load washing machine. Put a stick of butter and a cup of milk were you add detergent and bleach for extra flavor.

…heat to temp in the dryer, this will also eliminate any residual lumps.

/ Washing Potatoes in a Dishwasher....or....Another Fine Mess I'm In !! #15  
I agree with the folks that are saying use the pressure washer. You don't want to risk making the wife mad. There is nothing wrong with the dishwasher idea, but you know that will just upset the wife unnecessarily.

/ Washing Potatoes in a Dishwasher....or....Another Fine Mess I'm In !! #16  
Another vote for pressure washer, but for another reason:
- The wide fan tip will work for general cleaning.
- The narrow fan tip will be perfect for engraving the name of each dinner guest into their own potato. Huge point windfall with the wife for that one!

RSKY - I wish you were my neighbor!

/ Washing Potatoes in a Dishwasher....or....Another Fine Mess I'm In !! #17  
Why not simply have dirty potatoes on a table along with a number two washtub and toothbrushes. A do-it-yourself each "guest" gets to wash his/her/their own potatoe?
Incorporate that into estate planning lessons.
2023_02_07_11.04.28.jpg