Ways to wealth

/ Ways to wealth #21  
Indian friend telling how family connections are helping entire extended family to become wealthy. Said he could be driving down an Interstate and he would notice when there was a long stretch of road without a motel at any intersections. He would drive on for a few miles and pull off road and get on his phone. Said within an hour he would have financial backing, hotel chain, and plans for a motel. He would also have a young pre-trained couple named who would manage the unit when built. Others in the extended family specialized in construction of the motel. All done thru family ties. Said he had done this several times.

RSKY

/ Ways to wealth #23  
I have to say that every motel I've stayed in, in my travels in the last couple years, all of them were managed by people of Indian descent and they also lived in one of the units.

That and full serve gas stations with convenience stores... all run by people of Indian descent.

Don't bother me at all, so long as the room is clean, has fresh towels and no bed bugs. Only staying one night anyway.

/ Ways to wealth #24  
Scott Adams wrote a book called, "How to fail at almost everything and still win big." I borrowed it from my local library, and I thought it was interesting.

Part of his philosophy is to not think in terms of selling your time for an hourly rate. There are only so many hours you can work, and that puts an upper limit on the rate of wealth-building. He preferred to build something that can essentially take on a life of its own, so you can continue to earn money without dedicating X hours of labor per chunk of money. (I guess something like a popular comic strip or a book. )

I was never much of an entrepreneur, and I'm not very creative to come up with a good business idea, so I wasn't interested in taking his advice, but it was a good read.

/ Ways to wealth #26  
Just start yourself a smoke shop or liquor store. No moral quandaries there because it’s legal, right?

/ Ways to wealth #28  
Create a web site that has viable, unique content...monetize the site and sit back and collect...
...all the better if you have peoples that create the content for you free of charge...LoL...!

/ Ways to wealth #29  
How about starting a church Mossy? Seems as though the non-denominational churches are getting bigger today and I'm sure there is money (and probably tax deferred money) in them.

What is that one Maumee (South of Toledo called?) Cornerstone maybe? Been by it many times and it's huge with a huge parking lot for parishioners. They have to be raking in the bucks.

Remember Rex Humbard and his Cathedral of Tomorrow in Akron? Wonder what became of that?

/ Ways to wealth #30  
Create a web site that has viable, unique content...monetize the site and sit back and collect...
...all the better if you have peoples that create the content for you free of charge...LoL...!
Like Rumble maybe? or Truth Social. I'm on both.