We could hit head on an driver going on four lane road in wrong direction.

/ We could hit head on an driver going on four lane road in wrong direction. #21  
In 1995 I got hit head-on by a drunk driver in a downtown area. It was just after noon on a Monday and the driver was so drunk he could not stand up without holding onto something.

Three prior DWI's, revoked license, and the plates on his car were registered to someone else. Bad idea as the owner of those plates insurance company had to pay the damages.

/ We could hit head on an driver going on four lane road in wrong direction. #22  
Have seen more than a few city one way streets that have the arrows hidden by vegetation that has been neglected. (goes for many stop signs also)
Also some cities due to budget cut backs only place one direction arrow.
Street names is another story again, like which side of which corner is that sign? or is it hiding behind branches.
Or covered with snow!

/ We could hit head on an driver going on four lane road in wrong direction.
I was working in Brindisi Italy many years ago. Driving in wrong direction in one way was a way of life there. When I told guys at the plant about that they said that if you are in hurry it is permissible. But if you not it hurry you shouldn't do it. Needles to say that streets in the old town were narrow and speed very low. I put half of my car on the side walk and the guy going in wrong direction did the same and we passed each other smiling without an excitement or obscene gestures.