Website concerns that I need advice on

/ Website concerns that I need advice on
Thank you. It's just recently been discovered that just over $1,000 was spent over the last couple years on things that had nothing to do with Akita's was discovered that some of us became concerned with everything that was being spent. The new bylaws will correct the spending issue. It's good to learn that the website probably isn't an issue. One of the newer board members is in the process of taking over the website, but getting documentation and assistance from the lady currently running it has been frustrating. There is a group that has been around forever that we feel is more about themselves then doing anything for the charity. They want to be part of every decision, they want to tell everyone else what to do, but they never actually do anything themselves. Most don't even own Akita's anymore, their glory was years ago and the are a lot like 50 year old men who still talk about what they did in High School Football when telling everyone else what to do with their dogs.

Fortunately, this is just a side hobby to the what is really important, and that's showing our Akita's and improving the breed. What ever happens with the club will not affect what we do at our kennel or how our Akita's live their lives.

/ Website concerns that I need advice on #32  
They want to be part of every decision, they want to tell everyone else what to do, but they never actually do anything themselves. .

That is so common, had that a lot in scouts.