Weed Control Liquid or Granular?

/ Weed Control Liquid or Granular? #11  
One thing about it, if you get sick of your lawn the way it is, you can blast it with Roundup Ultra. Then you can START OVER /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Daryl
Forage Services, L.P.

/ Weed Control Liquid or Granular? #12  
Wow. In the state I live, they are regulating lawn fertilizers to not have any P at all as it is washing into the rivers. I can see why. They are about to regulate what I put on my corn fields, they won't want more than 120-160 lbs of N, 40-60 lbs of P unless a person can show a _really_ good reason for any extra. And that is on a high-producing corn field.

Be careful folks, the govt is watching.

--->Paul

/ Weed Control Liquid or Granular? #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Wow. In the state I live, they are regulating lawn fertilizers to not have any P at all as it is washing into the rivers. I can see why. They are about to regulate what I put on my corn fields, they won't want more than 120-160 lbs of N, 40-60 lbs of P unless a person can show a _really_ good reason for any extra. And that is on a high-producing corn field. )</font>

Here in Michigan, since we got out of row cropping and into commercial forage growing, our need for P and N has practically become non-existent. We are still in the CREPS program and I like the wildflowers in the spring. About all we do in the fertilizer business is haul a lot of 28% as we own 3 stainless tankers. Anhydrous tanks make good propane tanks with the proper valving.

I'd say that your yields will be way down if you can't incorporate nitrogen. So much for exports.

Daryl
Forage Services, L.P.