Weird oil readings on my cx2510

/ Weird oil readings on my cx2510 #1  

Marauder

Tractor
Kioti CX2510 HST
When I first got it home and checked the oil with the dipstick it was high by about a quart. I drained it down to match the upper mark on the dipstick. I have about 17 hours on it. I checked it a few days ago and it is high again. Now I know it is not rocket science to check it(but just in case it was different with a diesel, I checked the owners manual and I was doing it right). Looks about as high as it was originally. It doesn't smell off or anything. Am I missing something?

/ Weird oil readings on my cx2510 #2  
parked in the same place? best if you can check in garage or shop.

/ Weird oil readings on my cx2510
Yes, checked it on the concrete floor part of my barn both times(level surface) and engine cold.

/ Weird oil readings on my cx2510 #4  
If you have a leaky seal on your hydraulic pump it can allow passage of hydraulic oil into the crankcase. Monitor your hydraulic fluid level carefully.

Will do, but wouldn't it make the oil smell?

/ Weird oil readings on my cx2510 #6  
Smell your hydraulic fluid dipstick to see. Also of concern is diesel fuel contamination, usually due to a faulty injector. You will see the oil become quite thin/runny and it will smell like diesel fuel. Both situations could be serious…. Good on you to check your oil. If the dealer isn’t convinced there’s a problem, ask them to take an oil sample for a UOA. That will show what, if anything, is contaminating the engine oil.

What is UOA (sorry, newbie here)?

/ Weird oil readings on my cx2510 #9  
Just another thought… Don’t idle your Diesel engine for a long time, like owners of old big diesels are used to doing. That can be one cause of oil dilution. Nothing wrong with a few minutes here and there, but a total waste if anything more than 10 minutes…👍

An ongoing saga, sorry about the long winded reply.. Roadworthy hit it partially on the head, luckily for me Robin suggested a UOA. Took it to the dealer, they had it for almost 2 weeks trying to duplicate the problem. They put about 10 hrs on my machine mostly at idle. I asked them to work and see, they claimed they did but no change in the oil level. I asked them to do a UOA and he wasn't sure Kioti would pay for it, I said if they don't cover it I will. Also was told it would be a week or 2 before the results came back. I picked it up and brought it home. Worked it a bit and the oil level went up again but only about 1/3 as much as before(but I only worked it for a few hours).
2 weeks later the dealer calls and says get it back up here. On 24 May I took it back to them. They went in and did a pressure test and found bubbling from the hydraulic pump area(Why they didn't pressure test it at the beginning is a wonder to me). Had to order a new pump and install it. On Thursday 9 June they call and leave me a message that the oil level was still rising and they were told by Kioti to put in a new injection pump. I know they are trying to fix it but this is getting old. New tractor less than 30 hrs. It costs me $50 to rent a trailer each time, 4 hours of my time getting the trailer then the tractor and driving.
So far I have $150 in trailer charges, 12 hours of my time and I don't even want to guess how much in gasoline for my truck.
After I pick it up when they are done, add $50 plus 4 hours plus gas to that. I though that they would possibly reimburse me for some of this but apparently not. I know it says in the warranty they don't cover transport but....I thought maybe a 3rd function kit or some kind of coupon for some % off of an implement as good will. I asked the dealer he said call Kioti and Kioti told me it is usually handled by the dealer. I guess I am S outOfLuck. Anybody comments?