Welding Problem - Too Many Amps

/ Welding Problem - Too Many Amps #1  

SkyPup

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L-39 GST TLB, Kubota L3130GST, Massey 1030 HST, Kubota ZD-21 ProDecK, Two Euro VW TDIs
Hmmm, how do you turn down the amps on this welder????? /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Link

MikePA: Cleaned up long URL. Please review your message before posting it. It's simple not to do this. Just insert a descriptive word or two between the {url=http://whatever}<font color="red">Enter words here</font>{/url} instead of the entire URL. Replace parentheses with brackets in previous example.

/ Welding Problem - Too Many Amps
Talk about "Striking An Arc", and we don't mean Noah.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Link

It is always best NOT to come in contact with the power lines..... /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

Link

/ Welding Problem - Too Many Amps #4  
Wonder why a breaker didn't trip somewhere on that last one, or burn the boom cable in two?

Awesome vids!

/ Welding Problem - Too Many Amps #5  
Pretty cool.. I wonder why the arc in the first video goes up in the air instead of finding it's way down to the ground?

Pity the poor operator of that rig, I'm sure he's charred beyond recognition.... /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

/ Welding Problem - Too Many Amps #7  
I've often wondered about this as well. Sometimes the fault to ground is not enough to overcome the power that is available thru that feeder. If the ground would have been wet I think it may have tripped something somewhere on the line.

Steve