Well. Finally….

/ Well. Finally…. #11  
Looks gorgeous! I hope you enjoy the new working conditions; warm, and dry!

/ Well. Finally…. #12  
I have been a little remiss here at tbn as work and this have gotten in the way. Honestly with Covid and all the crazy costs this shop is not emotionally as pleasing as I hoped. Maybe once we have the electrical is finalized it will be better. But still finally concrete and a dry place in the winter. Can’t complain. View attachment 748576View attachment 748577
Think my PT425 would fit in there?

;)

/ Well. Finally…. #15  
It's only money. You'll forget the cost once you have settled in. Nice job!

/ Well. Finally…. #17  
Looks great.

/ Well. Finally….
Cold Formed is the type of framing. There is "Engineered" building which is what we all probably know as red steel, those building with the big red steel beams every 20 feet or so. Mine is lightweight steel that is bent up at the factory (not welded like beams). It was designed for the military (you could drive a truck up with a rolling machine, and another with a coil of galvanized steel) and make up whatever building you needed by just dumping a file into the software. I chose this as it was about 2/3rds the cost of a engineered building. But that was not issue free. The labor turned into a real issue to erect it. Way more complicated than we thought. So whatever I saved on steel I probably lost in labor. There are lots of other issues as well, they are not as structural, so you will notice these wedge supports up by the rafters that come deep into the space and tons of strapping to hold it together. Trying to get sheetrock or plywood around all of this stuff is going to be an nightmare.