Well, padlocks are now obsolete....

/ Well, padlocks are now obsolete.... #12  
Collateral damage, though. I like the idea of using it on a home invader to tell me where their pals live...

/ Well, padlocks are now obsolete.... #13  
Collateral damage, though. I like the idea of using it on a home invader to tell me where their pals live...

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

I wonder if it would be a good kitchen utensil. I can't open a package of crackers or a bottle of syrup any more.

/ Well, padlocks are now obsolete....

I think if you use it on a home invader, he ain't gonna be able to tell you where his pals live....:eek:

/ Well, padlocks are now obsolete.... #15  
It's used as threat. After youse get the information you use it.

/ Well, padlocks are now obsolete.... #17  
I wonder if that is a "restricted ownership" tool? I worked for a company where we used 38 caliber blanks in a "pin set tool". I know the company had to secure a permit to purchase and use it. That thing could drive a pin right thru the top of an I-beam.

/ Well, padlocks are now obsolete.... #18  
I used to work with locks of all kinds during the course of my 37 year career...one of my favorite sayings is "Locks mainly keep honest people honest" because there will never be a security method someone will not try (and succeed) to breach.

/ Well, padlocks are now obsolete.... #20