Wells fargo financial leasing says my new Branson can't be paid off early?? Who does?

/ Wells fargo financial leasing says my new Branson can't be paid off early?? Who does? #41  
If you pay off a loan in cash, that loan is over. If its a restrictive contract, you are stuck to those terms less you get an arbritar, judge or jury to deternine that the terms were unreasonable or misunderstood.

/ Wells fargo financial leasing says my new Branson can't be paid off early?? Who does? #43  
Clark Howard calls those clowns a GIANT MONSTER MEGABANK. That’s his pet name for banks that operate quasi-dirty. Personally I wouldn’t trust those people as far as I could throw them. See it in writing, not what some flunky operator assures you of.👎
Warren Buffet of Berkshire Hathaway got rid of them because of that.

/ Wells fargo financial leasing says my new Branson can't be paid off early?? Who does? #44  
OP, enjoy your lease.

Have tractor, I got insurance as part of my loan. As a matter of fact my buddy that's the sales guy told me not ot let my wife pay it off early or I would lose the full coverage on my zero turn. Same deal on my tractor. I actually financed a small amount on my tractor to get the insurance free.

Gary Fowler, I've never understood this statement. If you get a loan that has 0% interest then it's a 0% interest loan. You haggle for the lowest cash price you can and when they ask how we are going to pay it you tell them you want that 0% financing. Much to the disbeleif of many on this board those loans are actually 0% and there are no smoke and mirrors. They do that as a marketing tool. Imagine how many fewer machines JD would have sold without 0%.
Things can work a little different in the JD world then it does in the Kubota world. In the Kubota world they pretty much have a fixed price you will pay if you choose the zero percent financing versus the cash offer. On second thought, I think you may have just helped me to realize after your statement that John Deere may be the only manufacturer in the industry that has a true zero percent loan. :unsure:

/ Wells fargo financial leasing says my new Branson can't be paid off early?? Who does? #45  
When you check out the 0% loans you will find that
the finance charges are listed with all the equipment
that you have purchased and if you pay if off early you
will get a discount on the $2 or $3 thousand dollar finance
charges that's the reason you want to pay it off early!
Any company that says you can't pay the loan off early
is really shafting you and if you try you don't want to
even try its not cost effective just read your contract
then get the pail of vaseline out!

willy
It's quite simple to understand. Wells Fargo doesn't want to give you the option to call the loan because they want to make their long profit on the interest. It was a sucker offer the OP took in ignorance.

/ Wells fargo financial leasing says my new Branson can't be paid off early?? Who does? #46  
I've purchased quite a few items from JD with 0% loans and nothing is mentioned about the financing until you have finalized the purchase. I even bought a new Maschio 10 ft flail from them that had been sitting on the lot for 4 years. I got it for 2500 less than what they paid for it and less than half of a new one. When he was filling out the paperwork he asked if I wanted to finance it at 0%. I didn't but I had the option.

/ Wells fargo financial leasing says my new Branson can't be paid off early?? Who does? #47  
The JD 2025r I purchased is also a true 0%. I wanted to do a cash deal, at the time they gave a discount for taking the 0%,$500 I think. I wanted to pay cash but the salesman insisted I wouldn’t get a better deal and woukd pay an extra $500.

/ Wells fargo financial leasing says my new Branson can't be paid off early?? Who does? #48  
Wells Fargo. Really? This is even a bank anymore? Why?

/ Wells fargo financial leasing says my new Branson can't be paid off early?? Who does? #49  
I've purchased quite a few items from JD with 0% loans and nothing is mentioned about the financing until you have finalized the purchase. I even bought a new Maschio 10 ft flail from them that had been sitting on the lot for 4 years. I got it for 2500 less than what they paid for it and less than half of a new one. When he was filling out the paperwork he asked if I wanted to finance it at 0%. I didn't but I had the option.
Who's your dealer if you don't mind me asking?