Went out and got it

/ Went out and got it #1  

cag

Platinum Member
Tractor
Grizzly 660 Kioti DK45SE Cab
Back in July I request some info on the 650 Rincon. As usual the good folk's here on TBN came true. I have to say this is a fine machine. One last thing to do before buying... Check out that Grizzly. And yes you guest it right... I but the Grizzly /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ Went out and got it #2  
Congrats! I have a Rhino which I assume is the bigger, heavier, and slower version of the Grizzly, and it's a beast. I added the BlackRhino CDI box and the power tip for the exhaust and it has great acceleration, and reaches 52mph with two people! I can only imagine what a monster the Grizzly is!! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif Let us know about it, and enjoy! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ Went out and got it #3  
You made a great choice! Lots of power, ind. susp., reliable, and good looking. I have an 02 and use it to work and play.

Congrats again and hopefully you got the $100 incentive to take the rider's safety course.

Not to discount your experience, but 600lbs of machine demands some respect.

Ride safe friend.

/ Went out and got it #4  
</font><font color="blueclass=small">( Not to discount your experience, but 600lbs of machine demands some respect.

Ride safe friend. )</font>

Like 1bush2hog said, give that machine a lot of respect.
I bought a 700cc Kaw. Prairie last winter. It was incredibly faster than my next closest machine (500cc). After flipping it over by hitting the gas from a dead stop, I realized that it's too fast for my needs and sold it.
Regardless of size, always give the ATV's respect. I had a accident with my little 250cc which put me in critical care for several weeks. If I was running a bigger machine, I probably wouldn't be here right now. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ Went out and got it
Thank's guy's for your input . I agree the machine deserve's lot's of respect at 600lbs you definitely don't want'it to land on you. And it can be easy when riding to forget that. As for a course to ride an ATV I would have to look in to that. I don't know if this course is available in Canada. cag