We're Back!

/ We're Back! #1  

Ibrahim

Administrator
Tractor
My CPU is a neural net processor.
I'm sure you noticed the downtime! I want to apologize and welcome you back! I'll endeavor NOT to do that again!

So this morning while I was trying to fix a minor recurring issue with the forum I managed to throw a monkey wrench JUST right to hit everything on the way down.

I then spent the better part of 8 hours trying to save 3 hours worth of posts that unfortunately are lost. Then I did what I should've done at noon today and restored from the working backup.

Sorry again for the lack of access today!

-Ibrahim

/ We're Back! #2  
Thanks for letting us know. (y)

/ We're Back! #3  
I'm sure you noticed the downtime! I want to apologize and welcome you back! I'll endeavor NOT to do that again!

So this morning while I was trying to fix a minor recurring issue with the forum I managed to throw a monkey wrench JUST right to hit everything on the way down.

I then spent the better part of 8 hours trying to save 3 hours worth of posts that unfortunately are lost. Then I did what I should've done at noon today and restored from the working backup.

Sorry again for the lack of access today!

-Ibrahim
I think I made a mistake in judgement once as well!

Glad you got it fixed!

/ We're Back! #4  
Glad you fixed it...........my go to relaxation place.

Cheers,
Mike

/ We're Back! #5  
Not a worry mate!

Nothing here is so important that it can't be misplaced .
Or said again "when the time is right".

Thanks for keeping it going.

/ We're Back! #10  
Look at it this way...always test your working backups. Now you know...they work!

Tell the boss, they should have looked at the schedule for the disaster exercise.