Were you one of the 4.5 billion who died from global warming in 2011?

/ Were you one of the 4.5 billion who died from global warming in 2011? #1  

Pilot

Veteran Member
Tractor
JD 770, Yanmar 180D, JD 420 (not running), had a Kubota B6200
This discussion will be fun.

Like the global warming, now "climate change" theory which they base on models (theory & models because there is no way to scientifically test the hypothesis without another planet to use as a control), this theory popped up in 2007, predicting 4.5 billion people could die by 2012 due to climate change.

The Canadian National Newspaper: Over 4.5 Billion people could die from Global Warming-related causes by 2012

Sharp eyed readers will note a current date at the top of the page, but the copyright date and year of original posting is at the bottom, 2007.

So, with the loss of 4.5 billion, overpopulation isn't a problem any more, is it? Global warming has solved it and with only 2.5 billion left after all they died off, we have one of those feedback loops and we probably won't have to worry about global warming any more, either.

/ Were you one of the 4.5 billion who died from global warming in 2011? #2  
Yes I was one of those and passed away last July.But I continue to live on in another dimension

/ Were you one of the 4.5 billion who died from global warming in 2011? #3  
Yes I was one of those and passed away last July.But I continue to live on in another dimension

Not only I died, I got to collect the insurance...:laughing:

/ Were you one of the 4.5 billion who died from global warming in 2011? #4  
And what about the "end of the world" that is supposed to occur on 12/21/2012?? I am not sure, but I think I will get up on the 22nd, have some breakfast and plow some snow with my Kubota.....

/ Were you one of the 4.5 billion who died from global warming in 2011? #5  
Yes I was one of those and passed away last July. But I continue to live on in another dimension

I am alive, but I seem to have too many dimensions now...
:thumbsup:

I am old enough to recall all the "scientists" predicting man made pollution was going to create a new ice age...

There have been "Snake Oil" salesmen since the beginning of time I suspect....

David

/ Were you one of the 4.5 billion who died from global warming in 2011? #6  
The guys who did the computer modeling for hurricanes for the last twenty years have just stopped their forecasting. The reason? When they went back over their data, there was no evidence that the computer models were of any value in predicting the incidence or severity of hurricanes. The "scientific" consensus for AGW is based upon fraud. The only way to get funding for "scientific" research is to "validate" some bogus theory of AGW. Hats off to whoever released those emails. Had anyone ever heard of East Anglia before this nonsense became popular?

/ Were you one of the 4.5 billion who died from global warming in 2011? #7  
No, nut I did kill a fly yesterday. Actually I re-homed him in a Dyson vacuum...

4.4999999999 billion to go.

/ Were you one of the 4.5 billion who died from global warming in 2011? #8  
I almost did, but I don't know if it was the +113 on July 27 - 2011 or the -21 on Feb. 10 - 2011. So since I just almost died don't include me in the survey.

Attachments

• temp - 113 - 7-27-11.JPG
    temp - 113 - 7-27-11.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Temp minus -21 degrees 2-10-2011.JPG
    Temp minus -21 degrees 2-10-2011.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 118
   / Were you one of the 4.5 billion who died from global warming in 2011? #9  
I almost did, but I don't know if it was the +113 on July 27 - 2011 or the -21 on Feb. 10 - 2011. So since I just almost died don't include me in the survey.

Yep the heat and the drought almost killed me!

/ Were you one of the 4.5 billion who died from global warming in 2011? #10  
Yep the heat and the drought almost killed me!

They had to die by 2012. So if you made it this long you are OK. Happy New Year!