What 7 week old Pups do when hot.

/ What 7 week old Pups do when hot.
Thanks all... Maybe I should find a place to post the pic and make a mil, oh wait you all have the picture too, don't forget me.

The bowl I would have to say is about 18" across and maybe 4" deep. You should see them when that water isn't to the top, they are so funning waiting for me to fill it, after its back to the top two out of the 4 will jump right in and the other 2 are bit upset until they get chance to get in.

Mom is being a great dog everyday... She is taking good care of us here and she has some great ears/eyes to boot. The other night we were sitting in the back and she jumped up running and to us for nothing, until we saw here running down a raccoon (he was able to get away, maybe good for both of them) that was a bit to close to were her pups are staying in the dog pin (they turned 8weeks Monday, we have 4 left out of the 9 that survived, one passed away).

/ What 7 week old Pups do when hot. #12  
my lab had 8 pups couple of years ago.

from about the same age

r_puppies0092.jpg

Thanks for the pic... I have to say they are lab for sure. I think Mom is to, BUT where did she get the brindle from and what is the chances that she would be "found" by a male lab?

/ What 7 week old Pups do when hot. #14  
That pic is a keeper! And, at our house, probably the pups too! Be warned, our 3 labs were introduced to the water early too, and now they get downright cranky if we don't fill the kidde pool for 'em on hot days! ;)

/ What 7 week old Pups do when hot. #15  
You will need one of these as they get a little older ! Only about thirteen dollars at WalMart though !

Attachments

• Maxwell Gurall 062.jpg
    Maxwell Gurall 062.jpg
    453.5 KB · Views: 116
Ductape said:
You will need one of these as they get a little older ! Only about thirteen dollars at WalMart though !

LOL that really is funny... We do have that same pool. That is how we have been feeding them, they are so "i want food", we have to put the food in the pool for the last 4 to eat, um no water in the pool ;).

I am sorry to say we can't keep the last 4 that we have, I hope we are going to be able to find them homes, but so far it doesn't look good. Not as bad as it could sound, the place down the street that I talk about here would keep them until old age if they had to, that is IF they didn't get away and end up here again.

/ What 7 week old Pups do when hot. #17  
Here's a pic of my beagles. Not the best pic but OK.

DSCN0064.jpg

/ What 7 week old Pups do when hot. #18  
I am sorry to say we can't keep the last 4 that we have, I hope we are going to be able to find them homes, but so far it doesn't look good.

This must be a banner year for Labs (they look like labs?) We have had two different families offer us at least one of their choclate lab puppies free for the taking shots and all ready to go, I was thinking of holding out for a brittany spaniel but I haven't seen anybody heading to my door with one of them to give away :confused: hehe...

Great pics Steve!! :D

/ What 7 week old Pups do when hot. #19  
Ductape,
It looks like you have a relative / twin to one of mine.
George

Attachments

• Ginger & Rowf.JPG
    Ginger & Rowf.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 98